Help

abkamara

Joined Jan 6, 2006
Hi, My name is Bakarr, a student of the Njala University Freetown, Sierra Leone - West Africa studying computer hardware and electronics system.

I am kindly asking anyone to help me answer these two questions.

1. The advantages and disavantages of RL Coupling

2. The advantages and disavantages of RC Coupling

If you have any idea, please send you answer to: abkamara2005@gmail.com or abkamara@ourwest.com or call: 232 77 574968

Thanks a lot

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Originally posted by abkamara@Jan 6 2006, 11:39 AM
Hi, My name is Bakarr, a student of the Njala University Freetown, Sierra Leone - West Africa studying computer hardware and electronics system.

I am kindly asking anyone to help me answer these two questions.

1. The advantages and disavantages of RL Coupling

2. The advantages and disavantages of RC Coupling

If you have any idea, please send you answer to: abkamara2005@gmail.com or abkamara@ourwest.com or call: 232 77 574968

Thanks a lot
[post=12928]Quoted post[/post]​
Is it possible that you are asking about the advantages and disadvantages of RL Filtering and RC Filtering?

hgmjr

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Chesart,

The books associated with tpubs is the Neets training program. You can find the whole suite at Davidson College. The part you referenced is from Module 8, Introductions to Amplifiers.

I can't recall RL used between amplifier stages ...

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Originally posted by JoeJester@Feb 2 2006, 10:17 AM
Chesart,

The books associated with tpubs is the Neets training program. You can find the whole suite at Davidson College. The part you referenced is from Module 8, Introductions to Amplifiers.

I can't recall RL used between amplifier stages ...
[post=13755]Quoted post[/post]​
Some very old tube amplifiers used transformer coupling between stages. The isolation was great but the weight, and the volume were killer.