Help with Sonic toothbrush hacking.

killerdillard

Joined Feb 25, 2020
Thank you for your reply even if it is not the one that I am waiting for.
If it is not possible to change it I will gladly settle for circumventing disabling it by some other non programmatic means.

Any second opinions on the subject?

PLEASE!
Don't think that you are the only one who wants to disable the pauses and sounds this thing has programmed into it. I have a clock on the wall, I can tell when 2 minutes is up and if I want to brush for 3 or even 4 minutes I don't want to have to push any buttons or put up with irritating pauses or sounds to do it. Seems like a simple request but apparently not.

Mod: link to old Thread.
https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/...c-toothbrush-hacking-moding.91383/post-666027

Last edited by a moderator:

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Don't think that you are the only one who wants to disable the pauses and sounds this thing has programmed into it. I have a clock on the wall, I can tell when 2 minutes is up and if I want to brush for 3 or even 4 minutes I don't want to have to push any buttons or put up with irritating pauses or sounds to do it. Seems like a simple request but apparently not.
Those requests were real in 2013. Please verify the date.
Heard he lost his last teeth some months ago. No more Sonic, no more timer. He is somewhere in Nepal looking for peace and guru's advice.

Last edited: