Help with Ltspice

Joseph Williamz

Joined Feb 14, 2019
upload_2019-10-2_14-54-46.png
After simulation of this circuit, make of this circuit a subckt with a symbol of your choice two pins in and out, to which you give the same name as that of the subckt and save it in the directory lib / sym. Hint: open the netlist of your schema, then click on the right mouse button and select Edit as independant netlist, then give this file the name of your Subckt and add at the beginning of the program the name of the subkt preceded by .subckt and followed by its pins and at the end of the line, add the directive spice .ends followed by the name of the subckt. Do not forget to delete the program analysis directive, as well as the source of tension meant to control the subckt of the outside. Finally save the file under its name, then open it with word pad and save it with the extension .lib (or .sub, actually the file in question will have an extension .lib.txt) in a given directory then copy it and paste it in Lib / sub.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
Why would I do that?
Or is there any question you wanted to ask, or are you just posting random tasks on the interwebs?

Joseph Williamz

Joined Feb 14, 2019
no this is a question made by my teacher and i didn't knew how to deal with it ,
i'm beginner at Ltspice if someone could help me with it

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
If this is a school/college project, post your best effort at solving it, including your asc file. We can give guidance but don't do your homework for you.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
The post #1 text sets out most of the steps you need to take. How far have you got?
Have you read the LTspice 'Help' to get started?
Contrary to popular belief, YouTube is not the answer to everything :).

Joseph Williamz

Joined Feb 14, 2019
The post #1 text sets out most of the steps you need to take. How far have you got?
Have you read the LTspice 'Help' to get started?
Contrary to popular belief, YouTube is not the answer to everything :).
yeah that's true but i don't have enough time i have to work on it today and send it tomorrow evening

Joseph Williamz

Joined Feb 14, 2019
Now i'm having issues how to write netlist program i mean where to found that window i just follow my teacher instructions as mentioned but i didn't find it

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Create the Fig 1 circuit in post #1 and use 'View/SPICE netlist' to see the netlist. Cut and paste the contents into a text processor (e.g. Wordpad) and save the file. Save the simulation's asc file too.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Here's the next step :-
then give this file the name of your Subckt and add at the beginning of the program the name of the subkt preceded by .subckt and followed by its pins and at the end of the line, add the directive spice .ends followed by the name of the subckt.
You should then have a model file (.sub).
Using Wordpad, you can have a peek inside any existing .sub file to see if your file follows the general pattern of model files.
Have you saved your symbol (post #9) as an .asy file in the Lib/sym folder?

Joseph Williamz

Joined Feb 14, 2019
Here's the next step :-

You should then have a model file (.sub).
Using Wordpad, you can have a peek inside any existing .sub file to see if your file follows the general pattern of model files.
Have you saved your symbol (post #9) as an .asy file in the Lib/sym folder?
  • i'm really need help i have all this to do it alone as home workupload_2019-10-2_23-55-9.png