Help!! Wiring IR relay

Woodepic Media

Joined Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, sorry for a totally newbie question, but I need help wiring an IR relay to my electric projector screen Here's why:

I recently purchased the harmony smart hub (basically a universal remote hub that only outputs IR) but I need it to connect to my electric projector screen, (which uses an RF remote). I am able to program an unknown IR remote into it, so I was thinking one of these IR relays should do the trick. (also my projector screen has wire terminals that will allow the remote's functions to be triggered by an actual wire. (see pics)

I assume it's possible to connect the outputs of the IR relay to the projector screen wire terminals, to be able to control my projector screen with an IR remote (which can later be added to the harmony hub) I only need the up/down functions to work.

My only problem is I'm not sure what these labels on the terminals mean, and what type of power supply I can use. (I assume just some power brick that I will solder to the board?

In conclusion, what would be most helpful is if you could define what the terminals all mean, and potentially even make a wiring diagram that describes what I need to plug into what to allow the included IR remote to control the projector screen.

Thanks!

Link to IR Relay:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/24V-2-Channe...454989?hash=item2f0b43ca4d:g:iNwAAOSwEWtZtgFs

Attachments

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
On your Blue relay board, connect the Coms to G terminal, connect CB or CK to the U,
and the other relay set to D terminals.

Ideally the relay contacts should be marked NO/ NC, you need the NO contacts.

Woodepic Media

Joined Sep 19, 2017
On your Blue relay board, connect the Coms to G terminal, connect CB or CK to the U,
and the other relay set to D terminals.

Ideally the relay contacts should be marked NO/ NC, you need the NO contacts.
Thanks!! I don't see any NO/NC terminals on the relay.... Also how would I power this? Is VCC essentially positive, and GND negative? (if I wanted to hook up to 5v power adapter.