Help trying to make a small ionization circuit for metals

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Good morning, I'm trying to make a small ionization circuit for metals. For example, to place the metal on this circuit and ionize it!!..thank you!

Mod: link to old Thread.E

Last edited by a moderator:

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
For something to be inonized it needs to be in a gaseous or liquid form. Not sure how you want to achieve that with a piece of metal.
Or do you mean that you want that metal to gain some electrostatic charge?

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Για να ανονοποιηθεί κάτι πρέπει να είναι σε αέρια ή υγρή μορφή. Δεν είμαι σίγουρος πώς θέλετε να το πετύχετε αυτό με ένα κομμάτι μέταλλο.
Ή εννοείς ότι θέλεις αυτό το μέταλλο να αποκτήσει κάποιο ηλεκτροστατικό φορτίο;
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ] I think yes, this will help with this electrostatic charge to test it

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
For something to be inonized it needs to be in a gaseous or liquid form. Not sure how you want to achieve that with a piece of metal.
Or do you mean that you want that metal to gain some electrostatic charge? I think yes, this will help with this electrostatic charge to test it

niklas5510

Joined Jan 14, 2022
Hello, if you want something to be known, it must first be in a gas or liquid form, otherwise, unfortunately, it will not be possible if it is so, it will be ionized

styven

Joined Jun 1, 2016
Hello, if you want something to be known, it must first be in a gas or liquid form, otherwise, unfortunately, it will not be possible if it is so, it will be ionized
thank you very mach!!..how i can have a circuit to build, any ideas?