Help to identify a component in the LTSpice.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
It looks like a symbol that is common in control systems where you compute the difference between a setpoint and the feedback to produce the error signal. IMHO it is measuring the voltage across the capacitor and calling it "displacement" which is the mechanical analog in a 2nd order differential equation of the standard RLC circuit.

Nick Long

Joined May 12, 2020
It looks like a symbol that is common in control systems where you compute the difference between a setpoint and the feedback to produce the error signal. IMHO it is measuring the voltage across the capacitor and calling it "displacement" which is the mechanical analog in a 2nd order differential equation of the standard RLC circuit.
Do you know how to find it in the LTSpice? Thanks.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Do you know how to find it in the LTSpice? Thanks.
No - I don't. Try asking the author of the Ltspice schematic.
EDIT: Here is the one from the LTspice Control LIbrary available from @Bordodynov or Github. It would be a trivial task to modify the symbol and point to the existing implementation of the function.

httP://Bordodynov.ltwiki.org

Attachments

Last edited:

Nick Long

Joined May 12, 2020
No - I don't. Try asking the author of the Ltspice schematic.
EDIT: Here is the one from the LTspice Control LIbrary available from @Bordodynov or Github. It would be a trivial task to modify the symbol and point to the existing implementation of the function.

httP://Bordodynov.ltwiki.org
Sorry, I got another problem. Do you know how to obtain the voltage and current using the function?
1623987975339.png