Help requested with misentered Bday month

Hopefully, you can get a MOD to change it if you can't change it in your profile ("it's entered" - how could that have happened?). BTW: I have shirts older than you.

But more to my thinking....at the risk of offending you (but, hey as "others" have noted, it is just a matter of time)...I just want to say...well...first, I am hugely mammary phyllic...and I don't want to get a text-tongue lashing or emoticon whipping from those that you follow...but I was thinking that I don't see too many Avatar's on here similar to yours...I mean in the "family-friendly" sort of a way. So, in that regard, I thought I would share with you some possible modifications that you might consider:

My personal favorite:
530383a.jpg

Inspired by @MrChips
530383c.jpg

Inspired by @WBahn
530383b.jpg

I had one inspired by @joeyd999 but It might be better to leave that one out.

Seriously: I am just joking, welcome to the site.

theodoravain

Joined Mar 21, 2018
Hopefully, you can get a MOD to change it if you can't change it in your profile ("it's entered" - how could that have happened?). BTW: I have shirts older than you.

But more to my thinking....at the risk of offending you (but, hey as "others" have noted, it is just a matter of time)...I just want to say...well...first, I am hugely mammary phyllic...and I don't want to get a text-tongue lashing or emoticon whipping from those that you follow...but I was thinking that I don't see too many Avatar's on here similar to yours...I mean in the "family-friendly" sort of a way. So, in that regard, I thought I would share with you some possible modifications that you might consider:

My personal favorite:
View attachment 148975

Inspired by @MrChips
View attachment 148976

Inspired by @WBahn
View attachment 148978

Seriously: I am just joking, welcome to the site.
Raymond wow! You didn't offend me but you may have come to my rescue! I'm currently in a PM with a mod where I've mooted editing my avatar if it's deemed unacceptable... Well if that's how it goes down maybe we could talk some artwork? Maybe something befitting high voltage or x-ray projects?

I remember him fondly from my months of AAC lurkdom. @joeyd999 I humbly pass my self-effacing selfie title to you!:cool:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Raymond wow! You didn't offend me but you may have come to my rescue! I'm currently in a PM with a mod where I've mooted editing my avatar if it's deemed unacceptable... Well if that's how it goes down maybe we could talk some artwork? Maybe something befitting high voltage or x-ray projects?

I remember him fondly from my months of AAC lurkdom. @joeyd999 I humbly pass my self-effacing selfie title to you!:cool:

Thanks!
I can't do much in the way of artwork, but this is at least one likeness of her (The obverse, the reverse is Pietas).

can't do much in the way of artwork, but this is at least one likeness of her (The obverse, the reverse is Pietas).
FWIW, With the aim of something (rather clumsily:oops:) describable as 'pan-web continuity', @theodoravain is (IMO quite understandably) desirous of retaining her present avatar/'selfie' to the extent possible/acceptable under AAC policy/standards -- Thus it seems the artwork in question --should it become necessary-- would be 'along the lines' of that seen in post #2 of this thread - i.e. humorous 'censoring', if you will:)

Source: I too am party to the PM conversation referenced in post #4

As a vital aside -- I offer sincere apologies for the ten ring circus our EHT project is, by all outward appearances, fast becoming!:oops::( -- Such owing solely to my failed leadership/lack of direction! Please rest assured that despite said appearances and copious off-topic content we truly are highly dedicated and hard at work!

With utmost sincerity and many thanks all around!
HP

theodoravain

Joined Mar 21, 2018
FWIW, With the aim of something (rather clumsily:oops:) describable as 'pan-web continuity', @theodoravain is (IMO quite understandably) desirous of retaining her present avatar/'selfie' to the extent possible/acceptable under AAC policy/standards -- Thus it seems the artwork in question --should it become necessary-- would be 'along the lines' of that seen in post #2 of this thread - i.e. humorous 'censoring', if you will:)

Source: I too am party to the PM conversation referenced in post #4
HP
Yeah well I don't see how there's anything classifiable as indecent in my pic? But as I told the moderator I'm open to editing it if it's a deal breaker.

Thus it seems the artwork in question --should it become necessary-- would be 'along the lines' of that seen in post #2 of this thread - i.e. humorous 'censoring', if you will:)
Yes! Please! It's important that it stays easily recognizable as me!

Ok here's your info overload. I was born and raised in Chicago and moved to the (East) Grand Forks area at the age of twenty.
Are you near Warroad or any of the other metropolises?
I've visited the LOTW area a few times but it was always so dismal and depressing that I couldn't take it. Could have been the time of year, "time of month" or my "med situation" though:cool:

Thanks!

Thanks @DickCappels! -- I've left @theodoravain an email message alerting her to your post/attached image!:) I'm certain she too will be most grateful! -- I expect she'll login this evening/early Mon...

Many sincere thanks! It is no exaggeration to say that you (along with the cooperative attitude of other AAC staff) may well have saved our EHT project!

Very
best regards!
HP:)