help project in industrial electronics

yhandz

Joined Feb 24, 2009
can you help me have a circuit diagram of my project.. requirements needed in the project is 3 different kinds of sensors( ex. light, infrared, temperature), thyristor motor and bulb...

note: other sensors can be used like humidity, sound, motion, and other sensors...

i'm thinking of project such as burglar alarm, fan controller and others... an also if possible the project would be pure hardware (what i mean is no programming involve)

andreapg

Joined Feb 2, 2010
i'm thinking of project such as burglar alarm, fan controller and others
It sounds like an home automation projet. I presume you need to build a board which drives 3 different functions.
the project would be pure hardware
A question: must the burglar alarm have a number combination?

yhandz

Joined Feb 24, 2009
in my idea of fan controller i want to have infrared sensor to know if someone is in the room then the bulb will turn on then the temperature sensor will let the fan turn on while using the light sensor it will turn of if there's no person anymore...

(note: the project will also have motor and thyristor)

andreapg

Joined Feb 2, 2010
About motion sensors do you mean earthquake detector?
(search for "earthquake motion sensor", "speed motion sensor")

the project will also have motor and thyristor
What is a thyristor? (not found in WordReference)

About light sensor you may build a photoswitch relay using a photoresistor and a 555IC.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What are you looking for? A complete project you can deliver as homework in your own name, or something else? Please explain what you are looking for?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
We do NOT do others homework in this forum. But you are welcome to post any questions regarding any topics in your project. Also remember to include any schematics you may have then asking questions

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Of course I could do the job for you, but that will require a signed contract and a fee. In other words the project would have been done like any other outsourced industrial electronics project, with the equal cost also. So it is your call ;)

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
The idea of your assignment is that you will learn something by designing it yourself.

If someone just handed you a completed project, you would not learn anything.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Prior signing a contract with the OP, please consider that the graduation ceremony where you should receive his degree, will be held at Cebu, not around the corner, precisely. Include the ticket / hotel / meals etc in your expenses. :eek:

Or make a safe lumpsum quotation (risk is yours).:D

Last edited: