Help please project suggestions. Urgent.

kulunggoy

Joined Jan 10, 2008
Dear sirs and mams,

Please give me some suggestions or ideas for a project for my school requirement. Any project that can do by an electronics student. Thanks

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
A digital electronics project would be interesting. How about some sequencing Christmas lights, or a LED sign? Such project would need knowledge in the areas of analog an digital electronics. Basically, you can do this project with a built in power supply. I'm thinking on a 555 timer triggering a counter, decoded by some additional logic.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
It is difficult to know what level of complexity you are capable of handling so the suggestions are going to be all over the map as far as degree of difficulty.

You could use a photocell and design a circuit that illuminates an LED when exposed to light.

hgmjr

scubasteve_911

Joined Dec 27, 2007
For my work, it's 10% talent 90% work.. or is it 5% talent 40% money and 55% work, i dunno..

It really depends on how much work one is willing to invest towards something, as long as you are capable and it is possible physically and financially, you should be able to do it.

Steve

kulunggoy

Joined Jan 10, 2008
i want to choose a project title related to instrumentation, biomed, communication or robotics...please give me project ideas.. thanks!

How about a shake flashlight? Make the housing from pvc... use either a miniature rechargeable battery or capacitors for storing the charge, a single white led... varnish coated wire for the coil etc. Then, you actually have something you can use when the project is completed and not just a grade.
Good luck.