Help on car parking counter circuit using ir sensor

Albert Einstein

Joined Nov 20, 2016
hello,

The project which was assigned to me is car parking counter using integrated circuit. The project should count up and down for cars entering and leaving by showing numbers increasing and decreasing in 7 segment display.

Arduino or any programmable ship is not allow to use it.

I need help from anyone who can draw the circuit diagram so that I can implement the circuit and it will be better using IR sensor.

Regards,

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Your dilemma will be easier solved if the cars are using separate entrance and exits, otherwise you will have to detect the car's direction...

hp1729

Joined Nov 23, 2015
hello,

The project which was assigned to me is car parking counter using integrated circuit. The project should count up and down for cars entering and leaving by showing numbers increasing and decreasing in 7 segment display.

Arduino or any programmable ship is not allow to use it.

I need help from anyone who can draw the circuit diagram so that I can implement the circuit and it will be better using IR sensor.

Regards,
Not making much progress? What is your background? Is this a homework problem? If you were given a data sheet of an up / down counter could you work from that?

How many drive ways in and out? How many parking spaces?
What information do you want to display? Used spaces? Empty spaces? Lot full?

Last edited: