Pls Help!! parking lot counter

toroyu10

Joined Jan 23, 2010
Hi guys ..need help as i'm doing the same concept as the carparking sensor wif counter.....but i convert it to booking out of tools out of the toolbox.That mean everything i take out 1 tools there will be a counter to account for it...same for if i put it back it will substract..and bro can help mi on drawing circuit diagram also....i totally a newbie to circuit diagram....pls help......

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Greetings! And welcome to AAC!

I've moved your post into its own thread, where it will draw more responses:
It came from this thread : http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?p=207703#post207703

This thread is some months old.

Please refrain from "hijacking" existing threads with tangent or off-topic questions. You can create new threads for new questions using the "New Thread" button on the upper left of the page.

The Homework Help section asks that you post up the work you have done so we can see it and find where you went wrong, or suggest better approaches. We will not do all your work for you, no matter how little time is left before it must be submitted.

Greetings,
Bertus

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
What method have you considered for identifying the individual tools? Can you give us a better description of the process? How is the toolbox to be modified?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You are counting up when they come in, and counting down when they leave, each using a different exit. Correct?

I've seen this school problem posted before by other people.

toroyu10

Joined Jan 23, 2010
The toolbox is just a metal box...tools is placing inside the box wif specify indivisual slots...so when u remove the tools for the box....there will be a sensor and will activiate the counter....if u replace the tools back..sensor will sense the tools and counter reset to 0....problem is ..wat if i keep touching the sensor....just like i park my car in and out....the counter will keep clocking?