Help needed to identify a smd component!

Mutley

Joined Apr 29, 2022
Hi all, I need some help in identifying a smd component, I have searched, but I am not sure exactly what they are. This is for a diagnostic system and forms part of the power and data interface. There are two of them and are kind of a mustard/yellowish colour and are a size 'B' package size. If anybody can help or point me in right direction, it will be appreciated.

Attachments

Mutley

Joined Apr 29, 2022
Thanks everyone for the suggestions and the welcome, I am going to like it here.
Initially I thought Tantalum capacitors, but there is a whole bunch of Tantalum's on the three PCB's, which are easily identifiable, but clearly not the same as these. Then I thought standard capacitors, and again there are a whole bunch of them,(black) on the three boards,so i can not understand why these two and only these two are so different. I am going to search the data for SamR suggestion of ceramic filter and see what i can determine, the search continues on.

Ian0

Joined Aug 7, 2020
I would have thought "tantalum", because that seems a popular choice of colour for them, but the value (390pF) seems too low for tantalum. If they were 3.9uF or 39uF then it would say 395 or 396.
Do the measure open or short? If they measure short then they are probably 390uH inductors with ±10% tolerance.