Help me with this diagram. Really need help (sensor, relay & solenoid valve)

Mangki D

Joined Oct 12, 2019
Untitled.png

My system consist of push pull sensor with background suppresion 4 wire, solid state relay 10dd , solenoid valve. he system is when the sensor detect the object the valve will push out the air. i hope u guys can solve it for me. here the diagramView attachment 187855

Last edited:

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi MD,
Welcome to AAC.
The SSR pin #2 is connected to a n/c pin on the Baumer Sensor.
What help do you require, describe the problem you are experiencing with the project.
E

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The drawing does not have text of a size that I can read very well. And that block at the bottom that has numbers 1 to 8 gives no clue as to what it is. And the objects on the side below the indicator light do not have legible labels.
If the function is intended to switch on a solenoid air valve when the Baumer sensor detects an object, does it also need to switch off the air valve when the object is no longer detected?
Presently the drawing shows the load side of the SSR connected to the sensor, which will never work.
Do you have any knowledge of electrical circuits? We will need to know so that we can provide useful advice.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The load side of the SSR is connected to the NC terminal of the sensor, which will never work. And there is no connection shown for the solenoid air valve. And the power supply is not connected to power the sensor. In addition there is no description of the sensor output, is it current sinking or is it current sourcing? There is not enough information provided to allow an electrical engineer to create a working circuit without making a number of guesses, such as the voltage required for the Baumer sensor and the solenoid valve that is to be controlled. There is no polarity marking provided for the SSR, and usually when they are used in a DC application that matters. So while you can get a lot of guesses with the information provided, they will be only guesses.You need to provide the additional information that I have mentioned is missing.
Are you an engineering student? Just wondering.

Mangki D

Joined Oct 12, 2019
The drawing does not have text of a size that I can read very well. And that block at the bottom that has numbers 1 to 8 gives no clue as to what it is. And the objects on the side below the indicator light do not have legible labels.
If the function is intended to switch on a solenoid air valve when the Baumer sensor detects an object, does it also need to switch off the air valve when the object is no longer detected?
Presently the drawing shows the load side of the SSR connected to the sensor, which will never work.
Do you have any knowledge of electrical circuits? We will need to know so that we can provide useful advice.

(If the function is intended to switch on a solenoid air valve when the Baumer sensor detects an object, does it also need to switch off the air valve when the object is no longer detected?) Yes that is the application. Im a student this is my project. Im basically having hard time to study engineering thats why i needed help from the experience people. I already modify my drawing. and this drawing is the previous one. If u can verify my new drawing it would be totally helpful to me and very much appreciate it .
Capture.PNG

MOD: Moved to Homework Forum.E

Last edited by a moderator: