Help ! JLCPCB doesn't have the push button with integrated LED that I had planned on my PCB

foruuser

Joined Oct 31, 2021
That's the way pcbway works. You'll also need to send a second file with component placement coordinates. Your PCB drawing software should generate a test file with the coordinates.
Wow i have had trouble with jlcpcb not having my parts in stock, had to modify my parts list, i find it really complicated and now they might send it to me with parts missing! So i was looking for a easier way with pcbway, but i dont understand how they deal with parts without showing the parts they have in stock?

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Wow i have had trouble with jlcpcb not having my parts in stock, had to modify my parts list, i find it really complicated and now they might send it to me with parts missing! So i was looking for a easier way with pcbway, but i dont understand how they deal with parts without showing the parts they have in stock?
PcbWAY doesn't have any parts "in stock". They want the list of parts and where to get them. Hopefully you can get all the parts from a single distributor or you'll have to pay overnight shipping costs from each distributor.
PCBWaY orders from all the places you would order parts.

I usually point them to my part list at Digikey or Mouser. Those distributors get the part to PCBWay in about a week under normal times. Probably two weeks in today's shipping market