help in final project of bscs

Aash

Joined Oct 18, 2011
hi

i have to do my final project R&D (research and development)

can i consider "voice recognition in cellphone" as final project
means
i said: "dail Ali number"
cellphone recognize the sentence and dail automatically Ali number.

is it practicable?
if it is than what tools i should have to use?

plz guide me

thankyou

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I had a (cheap) phone that did that 5+ years ago. The 3 year old OnStar ion my wife's car does it too.

Practicable, yes.

How to do it? I dunno.

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
Hi Aash!
That's a great project selection idea! Once I was searching for the same voice recognition topic but for chess not for cell phone. However, I give you the link which may provide you insight to proceed with your project. The link is :

http://instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/co...336_kh272/tc228_kk336_kh272/Introduction.html

You turned out to be good luck for me since by replying your post, made me senior member! Thanks.

Last edited:

Aash

Joined Oct 18, 2011
Thankyou for appreciation. I am sure this chess game is interesting for gamelovers.

I just want ideas for my final project, it may be mobile app or web app or something innovative.

For example; for face recognition, your face should be straight and we can introduce some angle in it.

I hope you get my point of view and congratulations to being senior member.

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
Never mind! Thank you very much 4 da greetings and I appreciate it very much. You started your post asking for voice recognition project for your cell phone and you inquired that is it practical? As it is obvious from Mr. ErnieM's reply and my link, that it is practical. My advice to you is that go through the link and try to modify the project for your purpose. There is no much difference, all you will have to do will be, link your voice commands through the mike via MC to the internal controller of your cell phone, instead of moving the chess pieces. Its as simple as that. You should motivate your self to do that. There are other numerous ideas available as well, but why go for others if your first choice is already there and applicable.