HELP!! Harrassed in my home with pulsating vibrating shocks from stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrina kreeger

Joined May 15, 2022
OK so I've an ex boyfriend who has tried to destroy me multiple times and many ways. This what I'm going to mentioned has happened in two different homes I own!!! Nowhere else has it happened.
So I'm not sure where it's coming from in home exactly but it occurs in the kitchen, bathroom, my couch, and my bed only....there's a light pulse vibration coming through the bedding/couch. But in kitchen and bathroom it's through the floor, it's a high frequency and then a shock that causes me to hallucinate which lasts about 30 mins
Depending on the intensity of it or how long I'm under the frequency. It is painful and makes me very sick, also certain it was done intentionally......what can I do or who do I call or does anyone know what it could possibly be!! Oh and it also has transmitted the frequency as well as the shock from the same exact areas in both mobile homes....ppl think I'm crazy, but I know better...my animals are also affected as well as my children. HELP.... <snip> CALL ME if you'd like to explain that way. Ty and God Bless

Moderator edit: phone number removed to avoid crank calls

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
OK so I've an ex boyfriend who has tried to destroy me multiple times and many ways. This what I'm going to mentioned has happened in two different homes I own!!! Nowhere else has it happened.
So I'm not sure where it's coming from in home exactly but it occurs in the kitchen, bathroom, my couch, and my bed only....there's a light pulse vibration coming through the bedding/couch. But in kitchen and bathroom it's through the floor, it's a high frequency and then a shock that causes me to hallucinate which lasts about 30 mins
Depending on the intensity of it or how long I'm under the frequency. It is painful and makes me very sick, also certain it was done intentionally......what can I do or who do I call or does anyone know what it could possibly be!! Oh and it also has transmitted the frequency as well as the shock from the same exact areas in both mobile homes....ppl think I'm crazy, but I know better...my animals are also affected as well as my children. HELP.... <snip> CALL ME if you'd like to explain that way. Ty and God Bless

Moderator edit: phone number removed to avoid crank calls
Hello,

Start by calling the local police but you may have to call the FBI as well.
If you trust someone here enough you can give them your phone number in a private message. You can do that easily.

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Is your ex a lvl 85 mage or does he work for DARPA? Or both?
Even though I think it's a troll as well I don't think this is a laughing matter. My niece's boyfriend was murdered by her ex boyfriend so I think anything's possible from a scorned lover.

Definitely call the police..

TarikElec

Joined Oct 17, 2019
this is crazy. I only heard of such things when some officer in foreign Ambassadeur have been sick or killed with these kind of shock waves.
call the FBI as people suggest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.