help about bipolar diathermy machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Why not just buy a commercial unit and reverse engineer it? Of course, that would probably put you and your company in the position of violating various patents, but are you asking for anything less here?

John
WELL .................what i am sure is that i will get much to learn through it ..........................and learning anything is not bad right?.........once i get to know the circuit i can make some useful changes........so bros help me to learn

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
If you happen to build this, and you start mass producing these and giving them to countries all over the world, what happens when you have an accident, and you go to the hospital and they need to do surgery on you?

Are you going to want them to use your tool on you? Or your family?

OR

Would you rather have the hospital use a product that was built by PROFESSIONALS and tested in a LAB for months before shipping it to the world?

I understand you want to make your employers think you know what you are doing, but you cant make me believe it.

Considering the fact that you actually want to BUILD and SELL this, I wont help you. And I think the only place that SHOULD help you is SCHOOL.

If you are not confident that you can build something on your own, that you would use on yourself or your family, DONT DO IT.

Also, we have a policy here against helping people hurt themselves or others. I place this project in that category.

If you are not going to do it right, dont do it at ALL. Find a toy factory to work in.

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
WELL .................what i am sure is that i will get much to learn through it ..........................and learning anything is not bad right?.........once i get to know the circuit i can make some useful changes........so bros help me to learn
Knowledge is wonderful. And increasing one's knowledge is even better. So, do a literature search, do some research, develop your own knowledge.

To put it bluntly, what you are talking about here is stealing intellectual property for your own gain. Trying to justify that on the ground of increasing your knowledge just doesn't sell in a civilized society.

John

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
this is strange.....yes i would allow it to be used on me and my family too.because its going to be in market after testing process....was not expecting this kind of response i dont want debate.you are all respectful to me.............if you dont want to help then dont.........and if some wants to help me i would appreciate it.............

Last edited:

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
These are sme rude responses,but u are not wrong too,i appreciate it.but u can tel me the points that u thnk are legal and there z nthng wrng in teling them acrding u.ok i would force u al against ur opionions,but i rate myself as a student of electronics.thats it

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
i am an associate engineer in electronics
What have you done so far is solving this problem?

This is not very complicated, and you should have all the info you need from the manual.

With your education, you should understand how to create a device to do what you want.

If you want us to give you a schematic so you can build counterfeit units, then no.

This device is basically a medical grade soldering iron, surely you have the knowledge to heat the tips to the point where it will cut.

And what do you FEEL you need to do to make it better?

It is not very complicated. If you read the manual you would know what it does and have the block diagram. The tip needs to be heated.

You need to have someone with a medical background to tell you what temperatures and frequencies the tip needs to be at in order to cut and carterize the different tissues in a human body without doing damage.

You will also need to be sure the unit is properly sealed. Hospital operating theatres are full of oxidizers and oxygen and other flammable materials. Your equiptment can cause explosions, fires, and such if not built properly.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I think this thread has reached the end of it's lifespan.
It seems to have got to a point where further commentary is pointless.

One of the aims of the forums is to assist in learning electronics. While it is one thing to pretty much hand over a complete circuit for a hobby project, it is another when we get called on to assist in a somewhat complex device, especially when the onus is on us to provide all the design work. Coupled with a commercial development, it means that we are essentially putting money in someone's pocket, and allowing that person to claim credit for the work. This is hardly educational. I do not think anyone here sees AAC as a having design-on-demand function somehow built in.

The topic originally was:
hello friends i m working on a biomedical project i want create instrument called "bipolar diathermy machine"
in it electricity generated heat in tissues which cuts them.i have also posted instrument diagram below now i want circuit diagram or a block diagram or any topic related to it in which you can help me....thanks
When we have it that -
first of all thanks for replying......i am working in a surgical instrument factory they are ready to provide me all the facilities i am an associate engineer in electronics after completing this project we would test it for 6 months then according to results we would start it producing on a higher scale........and our surgical facotory is a big expoterter all through the world.we supply in russia,germany,albania,uk,france,italy and many other african,asian and europeon countries. i hope you are satisfied now and provide me the required details ...........thanks
One might expect a tentative design to have been presented. Nothing of the kind has been offered, and nobody here seems interested in going further.

Status
Not open for further replies.