help about bipolar diathermy machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
hello friends i m working on a biomedical project i want create instrument called "bipolar diathermy machine"
in it electricity generated heat in tissues which cuts them.i have also posted instrument diagram below now i want circuit diagram or a block diagram or any topic related to it in which you can help me....thanks

Attachments

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Why did you post pictures of a commercial device? What relevance does it have to your project?

We might strongly suspect that a diathermy instrument must be certified to be safe before use. It might be somewhat difficult to produce a safe instrument with a known and controlled output as a first time project. The cost of such medical equipment is quite high. That probably reflects the cost of having each instrument certified, as tissue damage can result from too much energy.

What are your resources? Do you have the test equipment that will let you characterize the instrument output? Have you experience in high frequency circuits?

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
Why did you post pictures of a commercial device? What relevance does it have to your project?

We might strongly suspect that a diathermy instrument must be certified to be safe before use. It might be somewhat difficult to produce a safe instrument with a known and controlled output as a first time project. The cost of such medical equipment is quite high. That probably reflects the cost of having each instrument certified, as tissue damage can result from too much energy.

What are your resources? Do you have the test equipment that will let you characterize the instrument output? Have you experience in high frequency circuits?
first of all thanks for replying......i am working in a surgical instrument factory they are ready to provide me all the facilities i am an associate engineer in electronics after completing this project we would test it for 6 months then according to results we would start it producing on a higher scale........and our surgical facotory is a big expoterter all through the world.we supply in russia,germany,albania,uk,france,italy and many other african,asian and europeon countries. i hope you are satisfied now and provide me the required details ...........thanks

Last edited:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
i am working in a surgical instrument factory they are ready to provide me all the facilities i am an associate engineer in electronics after completing this project we would test it for 6 months then according to results we would start it producing on a higher scale
So you are hired to design this instrument, yet
i want circuit diagram or a block diagram or any topic related to it
to benefit your employer and you.

The link I provided in the other post will point you to electronic designers who would gladly assist you for a fee.

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
So you are hired to design this instrument, yet to benefit your employer and you.

The link I provided in the other post will point you to electronic designers who would gladly assist you for a fee.
hmmmm.....its google page and quite a few similar sites are there,which one are you talking about

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Why not just buy a commercial unit and reverse engineer it? Of course, that would probably put you and your company in the position of violating various patents, but are you asking for anything less here?

John

mahmoodsani

Joined Jun 3, 2010
WELL .................what i am sure is that i will get much to learn through it ..........................and learning anything is not bad right?.........once i get to know the circuit i can make some useful changes........so bros help me to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.