Helloweeee Everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
hi my name is Catia and I will try to find a way to get all my project pics and videos to show to you of what I did at Intel. I will also show you some awesome work for circuit boards and some programing because I was looking for circuit board stuff and not much was found for me haha.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
hi my name is Catia and I will try to find a way to get all my project pics and videos to show to you...
Welcome Catia. Please be sure nothing you post would be proprietary to Intel. You don't want to risk their wrath.

No offense, but why do you want to show us your work? You might want to put them in the "completed projects" forum if they meet the standards there.

This tends to be a place where folks - many noobies and DIYers - come to get questions answered from other hobbyists and a few skilled folks around here. It's not a showcase where you'd post your portfolio.

Catia Jovanna Segura

Joined Jan 27, 2015
Welcome Catia. Please be sure nothing you post would be proprietary to Intel. You don't want to risk their wrath.

No offense, but why do you want to show us your work? You might want to put them in the "completed projects" forum if they meet the standards there.

This tends to be a place where folks - many noobies and DIYers - come to get questions answered from other hobbyists and a few skilled folks around here. It's not a showcase where you'd post your portfolio.
not going to risk anything. I will do so completed work and my own ideas as well.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
The usual problem- complicated designs but it seems to be hard to figure out how to publish them online.

If you ever screwed some electric wires you'd know perhaps.

Did you just "oversee" these projects?

How about just one of these flux compensators for a starter?

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
The OPs post can be read it contains negativity: I will try to find a way to...

just trying is maybe not good enough.

Maybe its me getting lost- on female psychology and phrasing.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Takao has a language translation requirement. His posts can be difficult to interpret when they are not just about technical things.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Takao has a language translation requirement. His posts can be difficult to interpret when they are not just about technical things.
Are you getting a little political today?
I'm not particulary good at maths or technology, correct is I left software programming because there are others who are more brilliant at it.

How about your requirements? Make up some? Because you just made that up.

By the way, I doubt OP has something to do with Intel. They have policies for such communication for sure, and, where are these "circuits"? They must be special if Intel deals with them and not of much use to show off on a forum.

Now I'm waiting to see at least a single piece of content- or very soon I will think its a prank thread.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Correctly perceiving reality is not a political position.
You mean when I ask: Why do you work at Intel, its not correct english?
Dont see a translation requirement.

Of course its political. The non-native citizens are always asked to go home, and nobody wants them to enjoy full rights.

If you really want to learn english, you must learn how to talk full of mistakes because most of the natives do just that.

Maybe OP comes back "you hijacked my thread" but I doubt it actually.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You mean when I ask: Why do you work at Intel, its not correct english?
I mean you have posted nearly 3000 times and it is clear that your first language was not English.
For instance, in this quotation from you, you don't know that the name of a language is supposed to be capitalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.