Has this been happening to anybody else on here?

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
This started happening off and on around 3 days ago. Never had any trouble with my current ISP before. Funny how it happened around the most recent net neutrality case...

Youtube.png

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
I see them daily.
How is your internet connection in general? mine has been fiber-optic for about a year now and 3 days ago I saw that message for the first time after resuming a video.

Since then... Well it's the second time today.:(

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Are you using Linux or Win?

kv
How is your internet connection in general? mine has been fiber-optic for about a year now and 3 days ago I saw that message for the first time after resuming a video.

Since then... Well it's the second time today.:(

Windows 7 on all my computers with google chrome as my browser.

Fiberoptic ~40 - 50Mbs download package. Lot's of supposed downloading bandwidth headroom according to the speed tests when it happens.

I saw that useless and irrelevant page on Youtube while video was almost impossible for me. Still suspecting the Firefox update of 3 days ago.
Yep, definitely most seen on YouTube. guessing it's on their end or the bottle neck is above my local provider some place.

Sinus23

Joined Sep 7, 2013
Windows 7 on all my computers with google chrome as my browser.

Fiberoptic ~40 - 50Mbs download package. Lot's of supposed downloading bandwidth headroom according to the speed tests when it happens.

Yep, definitely most seen on YouTube. guessing it's on their end or the bottle neck is above my local provider some place.

Apparently my problem seems to have to do with my brothers bluetooth headphones(I know not my first thought:eek:)...After a while of silence they go into "sleep mode"(explains why it only happens when I resume the videos after pausing them for a bit) That "sleep mode" can be woken up by pressing the play button on the headphones...Yeah those headphones have a play/pause button which I've not been able to pause or play anything with so I never used them and even if they did I still wouldn't use it with the computer in front of me:rolleyes:. So no wonder I didn't figure it out right away.

So it seems that when this happens and I don't wake the headphones from that "sleep". Press play on the Youtube video it tries to load and play it the but somehow gets denied/overruled by the headphones until Youtube thinks there is a problem with the connection...

Strange problem though.:confused: