Handheld DC Power supply Max 30V/3A/60W

Marvin Zhang

Joined Dec 13, 2018
any engineer near Manchester /Liverpool in the UK?
we will soon launch a new handheld DC power supply and are looking for somebody to test our
sample devices.

MOD: Image deleted at TS's request.E

Last edited by a moderator:

cork_ie

Joined Oct 8, 2011
I'm sorry I am in Ireland as this looks a really neat device, you might try this chap Julian Ilett - YouTube
He is based somewhere in the UK and tests electronic gear all the time , plus he has a huge following and likely to give your very nice looking products some exposure. Nice to see UK companies still innovating, what a great idea .
Can this be used as a constant current source? for testing LEDS etc.?
Good luck and I hope it is a success for you. I look forward to seeing it on the market someday soon.

Marvin Zhang

Joined Dec 13, 2018
I'm sorry I am in Ireland as this looks a really neat device, you might try this chap Julian Ilett - YouTube
He is based somewhere in the UK and tests electronic gear all the time , plus he has a huge following and likely to give your very nice looking products some exposure. Nice to see UK companies still innovating, what a great idea .
Can this be used as a constant current source? for testing LEDS etc.?
Good luck and I hope it is a success for you. I look forward to seeing it on the market someday soon.
Thanks So much for your comments. Yes this device can be used as a constant current source. it can do both CV and CC.
i have checked Julians youtube but have no idea how i can contact him?

cork_ie

Joined Oct 8, 2011
I would assume that you can contact him on the comments section of his YouTube channel.
Is this product market ready and currently available for sale? Cost?
I have use for such a device,and am in the course of checking reviews etc. There are other similar devices on the on the market as you know and I had considered buying one but have yet to make a decision on what to go for .

Marvin Zhang

Joined Dec 13, 2018
I would assume that you can contact him on the comments section of his YouTube channel.
Is this product market ready and currently available for sale? Cost?
I have use for such a device,and am in the course of checking reviews etc. There are other similar devices on the on the market as you know and I had considered buying one but have yet to make a decision on what to go for .

Marvin Zhang

Joined Dec 13, 2018
What is a handheld power supply?

30V @ 3A isn't 60W.
hi , it is not max V and max A simultaneously, if you set 30V, then the A will be 2, and if you set A to be 3, the V will be 20V.
hope this clarifies.

hi , it is not max V and max A simultaneously, if you set 30V, then the A will be 2, and if you set A to be 3, the V will be 20V.
hope this clarifies.
And it is a handheld power supply you can plug to the mains to step down from 220v AC to DC for testing and repair jobs normally.