H3FA relays

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Hi.
Wanted to change a couple of small power relays on a washing machine.
Can anyone help me and guide me if the relays I got for replacement HF3FA 012012-ZTF(335) are compatible with the ones on the PCB? (H3FA 012-ZTF(088)
I cannot figure out the datasheets for either of this.
Cheers!
The datasheet indicates (335) is a Customer Requirement Code and doesn't show (088).
The H3FA/012-ZTF(335) appears to be electrically compatible and of correct form/fit but no way to be sure without asking the manufacture about the meaning of the (088) code. The code might be safety or operating environment related, like a humidity requirement.

There are new H3FA 012-ZTF(088) relays available on eBay.

Last edited:

RobyRoberto

Joined Sep 16, 2021
The datasheet indicates (335) is a Customer Requirement Code and doesn't show (088).
The H3FA/012-ZTF(335) appears to be electrically compatible and of correct form/fit but no way to be sure without asking the manufacture about the meaning of the (088) code. The code might be safety or operating environment related, like a humidity requirement.
Does an manufacturer deal with this type of quaries?....from your experience...
Do they respond? Thanks :)

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I see them too...but unfortunately they don't ship to UK.
Bought the new ones from Aliexpress. They advertised an 088 one but send a 335..
Will try to send an email to corporate, see if they apreciate the interest :)
Yes....They should be able to recommend a direct replacement.
However....usually the time it takes to respond is of inverse proportion to the purchase quantity
:D

RobyRoberto

Joined Sep 16, 2021
Yes....They should be able to recommend a direct replacement.
However....usually the time it takes to respond is of inverse proportion to the purchase quantity
:D
Some employees are enthusiasts with time and knowledge and natural problem solvers. Who knows?