GSM+GNSS+BLE Module Advise for Europe and USA

MSahin

Joined Feb 22, 2018
Hello,
I am a hardware design engineer and I want to design a tiny communication device for hobby electronics and I want to sell these devices all over the world on Amazon. And for this, I researched GSM technologies and learned that each GSM technology is different and that they do not work all over the world. The US uses TDD and Europe uses FDD. That's why I wanted to ask. Do you have any module recommendations for me?

MSahin

Joined Feb 22, 2018
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. But my friend said that the module uses 2G and its support will end within this year. That's why I'm looking for a 4G compatible module.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
So, can I use this module in US? It is specified as FDD and 2G on the module's web page.
The best thing would be to contact Simcom and explain your needs. They offer a very large range. That module is 4G/LTE capable, but the definitive source would be a sales engineer that works for them.

Evaluation boards for the modules are readily available so testing will be easy.

MSahin

Joined Feb 22, 2018
The best thing would be to contact Simcom and explain your needs. They offer a very large range. That module is 4G/LTE capable, but the definitive source would be a sales engineer that works for them.

Evaluation boards for the modules are readily available so testing will be easy.
Thank you I am very appreciate for this.