Good Sine wave amplifier

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Are you sure that 9V is the real limit for that scope?
I have a real cheap scope that only takes about 5v max input (or something like that) with a 1x probe, it runs off of a 9v battery and the main IC chip is just a 5v microcontroller. Max sampling speed is 1 megasamples per second. A 10x probe takes the max input up higher.
Most 'real' scopes go much higher than that though even with a 1x probe.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
I have a real cheap scope that only takes about 5v max input (or something like that) with a 1x probe, it runs off of a 9v battery and the main IC chip is just a 5v microcontroller. Max sampling speed is 1 megasamples per second. A 10x probe takes the max input up higher.
Most 'real' scopes go much higher than that though even with a 1x probe.
Sorry MrAl but your reply seems not answering, replying, explaining, justifying the limitation allegged by the OP.

Guessing if his not thinking of a maximum voltage for the PSU. Note I said, guessing.

Sincerely, BTW, he seems to have not very clear what he could / need to do, to implement a project not yet precisely defined.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Sorry MrAl but your reply seems not answering, replying, explaining, justifying the limitation allegged by the OP.

Guessing if his not thinking of a maximum voltage for the PSU. Note I said, guessing.

Sincerely, BTW, he seems to have not very clear what he could / need to do, to implement a project not yet precisely defined.
There was a question of what scopes can do as to the input range so i thought i would mention one that had a very limited input range.