Good Resource for learning mixed signal design?

mahadeviyer

Joined Aug 3, 2020
I am a recent grad, currently looking for a job in my field (if you're hiring let me know =]) In my undergrad, I got a pretty good understanding of analog and digital circuits separately, but never really got the chance to work with mixed signal stuff. Does anyone here have suggestions for online (preferably free) resources to do some self educating while I look for a job?
additionally, (a little off topic) if anyone has some suggestions for relatively cheap EE projects I could do in my free time, that would be great.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I am a recent grad, currently looking for a job in my field (if you're hiring let me know =]) In my undergrad, I got a pretty good understanding of analog and digital circuits separately, but never really got the chance to work with mixed signal stuff. Does anyone here have suggestions for online (preferably free) resources to do some self educating while I look for a job?
additionally, (a little off topic) if anyone has some suggestions for relatively cheap EE projects I could do in my free time, that would be great.
Learn to use a simulator. The download is free and the resources available online are YUGE.
The simulator should be able to do all sorts of mixed-signal stuff.

mahadeviyer

Joined Aug 3, 2020
Thank you so much
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Mod edit: delete commercial links - JohnInTX

Last edited by a moderator: