glowing up 220v led bulb smd from 12v

prerakk

Joined May 21, 2015
hi friends ,
i want to use the smd from 220v led bulb (9W) to work from 12v 3amps battery.

kindly suggest me what components i have to use to make it work safely and efficiently .i only have knowledge of soldering/desoldering. also i want to use the same smd bulbs cause they are of high branded company.

on the led smd plated its mentioned that each of the led smd is of 1w (9x1w)
find the attached image.

thanks in advance

Attachments

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
hi friends ,
i want to use the smd from 220v led bulb (9W) to work from 12v 3amps battery.

kindly suggest me what components i have to use to make it work safely and efficiently .i only have knowledge of soldering/desoldering. also i want to use the same smd bulbs cause they are of high branded company.

on the led smd plated its mentioned that each of the led smd is of 1w (9x1w)
find the attached image.
thanks in advance
Do you have the original setup? Can you measure the voltage across the LED bank when it works off the 220 V setup?

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
I retract post #2, that module only shows a comment of a user
for Pout spec, where they measured < 5W, and no heat sinking
shown.

So ignore that post, completely inappropriate.

Regards, Dana.

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
You could try using one of the cheap step up converters sold on ebay such as this one. This is is how I modified it to work as a constant current source. With your 8 LEDs in series you will be running the module very close to it's maximum output voltage rating if the LEDs are near the high end of the voltage spread. (I have used it with a maximum od 7 LEDs in series.)

Les.

prerakk

Joined May 21, 2015
Do you have the original setup? Can you measure the voltage across the LED bank when it works off the 220 V setup?
тнαикѕ fσя тнє яєρℓιєѕ

ρℓєαѕє нєяє ιѕ тнє тнє ¢ιя¢υιт ι fσυи∂ ιиѕι∂є

IMG_2577.JPG IMG_2573.JPG

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The site "Schematicsforfree.com" has a whole power section that includes quite a few inverters that can deliver assorted high voltages. That may be useful, and inexpensive.
Please use normal fonts in this forum. Members are very likely to ignore texts with fancy fonts. :(
That font looked a lot like Russian text. Unfortunately I am not able to read Russian text.