Hi I've done a really easy inverter design which i have attached (sorry about the quality). However after making it my tutor has told me I have to give it symetrical drive?
I've read about it somewhere because I know it means giving the same delay for pull up or pull down but I dont have a clue how to implement that practically, what would have i have to do to my design to give it symetrical drive?? I've looked on google and my textbooks and there is surprisingly very little about it.
Thanks for any help
I've read about it somewhere because I know it means giving the same delay for pull up or pull down but I dont have a clue how to implement that practically, what would have i have to do to my design to give it symetrical drive?? I've looked on google and my textbooks and there is surprisingly very little about it.
Thanks for any help
Attachments
-
96.8 KB Views: 22
Last edited: