genius ?

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Then again...perhaps you have No Sense of Humor and did not take kindly in being the one to fall for an OBVIOUS JOKE...which although may have been at your expense...was not in anyway malicious.
I have an excellent sense of humour and have been complimented on it all my life. :)

Let's look at the facts... You posted a question in post #12, in a thread that was entirely full of serious answers and opinions.

THREE people (including myself) all answered at the same time. Two of those people you responded to in a friendly fashion and said "very good" and offered them a cookie.

However with me you chose to rudely criticise;
"Here we have the first example of a seemingly Intelligent Member lacking in a Social Intelligence ability."

The possible complement (calling me intelligent) you chose to reverse and call into doubt using the term "seemingly intelligent" and then with the potential judgement and insult you then stated as an absolute fact; "lacking in a Social Intelligence ability." It's obvious your intent was to insult.

In post analysis it's also obvious you meant the question as a test. You even said it here in your post #17; "You would be surprised as how many people will spend all day trying to figure this out."

So you have posted this puzzle on more than one occasion, for people who "spend all day" trying to figure out a "joke"? Or was it a serious puzzle for two people in this thread, and a serious puzzle for all the other people you have quizzed, but was only a joke for me?

I'll also point out that in a thread which has been treated seriously by everyone else, a LOT of your posts contain "LOL", (which is YOUR stated definition of a "joke"). Are all your posts here a joke? It's beginning to look that way.

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Because it wasn't a "joke". He only claimed it was a joke afterwards, so he could start insulting people and continue being the centre of attention. :)

Has Splitinfinity (or JayGatsby) ever posted an electronics question or even in an electronics thread on this forum?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Because it wasn't a "joke". He only claimed it was a joke afterwards, so he could start insulting people and continue being the centre of attention. :)

Has Splitinfinity (or JayGatsby) ever posted an electronics question or even in an electronics thread on this forum?
On that note I think I'm gonna go ahead and go the way of audioguru, and Jaygasby. This has really turned into just another snobby, "members only" club and I have no interest in watching people continue to fight with ghosts and people they suspect might be spies or some stupid crap. If you want to continuously greet your new members with accusations berating them I think you should be just as open to bannishment. If beenthere was still here half the people in the thread would be serving their temp bans. Thats all I got to say. C-yah!

And I'm sorry if I actually took his post as a joke because they asked the same question for my first job interview as a bagboy at winndixie when I was 14. I thought, how funny, they have a basic math test to be a bagboy.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
You guys make me really troubled.

We have a 5-page post in our hands about whether a new member offended a couple of other members or not. What is this, a talk show?

He 's new. He may be a troll, he may be a youngster, he may be a normal user. The point is that he's one user out of thousands in AAC and you 're making a fuss out of it.
What do you expect? That 200.000 users will sing at the same tune? Get real.

Please behave like adults and raise defenses against incompatibilities in character. I 'm not here to make you agree on everything. I 'm here to maintain the ToS. Keeping everyone happy is an extra I try to add to my work.

I won't ban anyone for being annoyed because of other peoples' posts, but, for your own good, get mad at the right things in life, not at the written words of a stranger.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
If you think someone is a troll (and I'm not mentioning any names) don't get angry, don't argue with them. That's what they want. Report them or ignore them, but don't feed them.