Gathering place for threads pointing out errors in AAC book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This is to put link for thread that Dennis (our editor) has not seen. If he has seen them and ruled they are OK then they will not be posted here.

In six months from the starting date I'll point this thread out to him, and he can catch up.

If there are links I've missed, and there will be, please feel free to add your own.

Thanks

spare \ missing ()
Possible error on Biasing calculations page
ebook correction
VOL.1 - DC - Millman's Theorem Revisited
Edge-triggered latches: Flip-Flops
building a 555 hysteretic osillator
ebook correction: Larger 4-variable Karnaugh maps
Correction
Typo on vol_3/chpt_4/4.html
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/sh...ad.php?t=76302
Mistake in The Silicon-Controlled Switch (SCS)
E-book Correction Full adder ladder logic correction

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We are getting close to unsticking this thread and handing it over to Dennis. I'll start another one like I did last time when I do.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have emailed Dennis and he has acknowledged, when he is done with this thread I will start a new one.

Dcrunkilton

Joined Jul 31, 2004
This is to put link for thread that Dennis (our editor) has not seen. If he has seen them and ruled they are OK then they will not be posted here.

In six months from the starting date I'll point this thread out to him, and he can catch up.

If there are links I've missed, and there will be, please feel free to add your own.

Thanks

spare \ missing ()
While the above typo still appears at AAC, it seems to have been previously fixed at ibiblio.org . I guess the updated source needs to be loaded to AAC

I have fixed the 03495.png image by correcting the polarity. uploaded to ibiblio.org.
Thanks kintzrl.

Dennis Crunkilton

I added the OMEGA Ohm symbol to the text as requested. Uploaded to ibiblio.org
Thanks for the correction.
Thanks vspriyan for bringing this eror to our attention. The changes have been entered at ibiblio.

Thanks tony for pointing out this correction. It has been entered at ibiblio.org
Thankyou hillshaveeyes57 for pointing out this correction. I has been entred in the master copy at ibiblio.org
Thanks kintzrl,
I have fixed the image 14120.png at ibiblio.org , new image here
http://openbookproject.net/electricCircuits/Digital/14120.png
Thanks sby64 for the correction. It has been entered at ibiblio.org
Thanks to keithostertag, we have fixed this typo in the master copy at ibiblio.org
thanks jonahugh for pointing this out to us.

Follow the above thread for details on how it was fixed some time ago at ibiblio. Bottom line: administrator needs to download image(s) from ibiblio . Good image here
http://openbookproject.net/electricCircuits/DC/10233.png

Follow the above thread for why this is not being changed
E-book Correction Full adder ladder logic correction[/QUOTE]
I have made the suggested changes to the images. Follow above thread for details.

Thanks everyone for help in getting Lessons in Electricity up to date and more correct.

Dennis Crunkilton

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.