Free Picaxe Simulator For You All

MichaelCollier

Joined May 27, 2006
Hello,

For those of you who develop with Picaxe microcontrollers, or would just like to try a software simulation of one, I have made my picaxe simulator available to everyone for free.

The link is:

www.electro.ology.org.uk

It is fully functional, no time limits or fees - just a registration process.

Regards,
Michael Collier

Gadget

Joined Jan 10, 2006
Thanx. I have used a number of PICAXEs for a number of prototypes.
Will give this a go, up till now I just used the programmer and REV ED software to go over and over a PICAXE till everything is 100%.

MichaelCollier

Joined May 27, 2006
No problem. I notice you are based in New Zealand, it seems the Picaxe is quite popular over there, Australia too. I have sent keys today to all those who registered, sorry for any delays it is a national holiday weekend here in UK. Mike.

Gadget

Joined Jan 10, 2006
Thanks. Got your key, but have sent another email as there may be confusion between 0 and O.
Yep, the PICAXE seems to be popular over here, probably because of the coverage they have had in Silicon Chip Magazine.
I have used them in Coin detection/timer, A/V presentation controllers, testers of various types, simulated candle devices, etc.. and find them a Quick, elegant, cheap, and small footprint solution to many problems. Cheers.

marmitas

Joined Feb 4, 2007
Mike,
Thank you for offering the simulator. I Emailed the unique ID a week ago and did not received the key yet. Am I supposed to do something besides the Email?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andrés Rodríguez

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Mike,
Thank you for offering the simulator. I Emailed the unique ID a week ago and did not received the key yet. Am I supposed to do something besides the Email?

Thank you in advance for your help

Andrés Rodríguez
Can I recommend that you e-mail him via his profile with this query, since he is not a regular member here these days.

Dave