Flip-Flop Question Pls Answer Quick

tryingtolearn22

Joined Jun 2, 2020
What is the input expressions of Ja,Ka,Jb,Kb
What is the status table
What is the state diagram

İ am trying to learn but at the very beginning can i learn the answer of these questions

Thanks anyway

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi try,
I will move your Thread to the Homework Forum, it will help with the replies.
As it is a College assignment please post your best attempt at answering and then we can help you. :)
E

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
In terms of A, B, and x, what are the expressions for Ja, Ka, Jb, and Ka.

Make your best attempt. That is simple combinatorial logic and if you aren't at a point where you can make a credible attempt at answering it, then you are not ready to start dealing with sequential logic.

ci139

Joined Jul 11, 2016
side note :
İ am trying to learn but at the very beginning can i learn the answer of these questions
It is a dangerous practice , because ::
  • other human may have passed mistakes ...
    the previously practiced reasoning for solving may have been :
    • erroneous
    • lacking , misleading (not entirely correct or not descriptive enough . . . sequential logic)
    • inefficient (mathematically -- there are infinite ways to reach the answer . . . you may miss your own unique solution)
  • you will be tempted to reach the "known , ?correct?" answer ... and reject your own solving pattern when it starts to become not that "?correct?"

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
What is the input expressions of Ja,Ka,Jb,Kb
What is the status table
What is the state diagram
I don't know what a status table is. It would be helpful if you posted the complete text for the problem.

We don't give answers, quick or otherwise, because you'll learn more if we don't. Show your work so we can see where you're getting stuck.