Finally REAL free energy!

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Derail warning.

Why the affected homeowner is mentioned (twice IIRC) as "father-of-two"? Intriguing.

It reminds me the habit of stevedores in Brazil when telling the news of someone being injured at work it could be alluded, in an informal conversation as "pai-de-familia" (Portuguese). Unconsciously planning to claim more damages to the insurance?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Derail warning.

Why the affected homeowner is mentioned (twice IIRC) as "father-of-two"? Intriguing.

It reminds me the habit of stevedores in Brazil when telling the news of someone being injured at work it could be alluded, in an informal conversation as "pai-de-familia" (Portuguese). Unconsciously planning to claim more damages to the insurance?
Both age and parental status are consistently reported in news stories. Apparently, it adds a human element that readers find desirable. Personally, it's not so important to me I've just learned to ignore it.

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
Tennants of one of my BILs suites had complained that their stove breaker was tripping. Suspicion resulted in a forced entry into the neighbouring suite to discover a full on grow op. They had opened the wall and tapped onto the stoves outlet to power their grow.

schmitt trigger

Joined Jul 12, 2010
Yaakov:
Following the provided link takes one to apparently a different story, not really related to Illuminati but from a POS neighbor;

Man is caught stealing electricity by throwing an extension cord over his side fence and plugging it into his neighbour's power socket - but he claims POLICE told him to do it

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Yaakov:
Following the provided link takes one to apparently a different story, not really related to Illuminati but from a POS neighbor;

Man is caught stealing electricity by throwing an extension cord over his side fence and plugging it into his neighbour's power socket - but he claims POLICE told him to do it
Free energy, but against the law though not the laws of thermodynamics in this case.