Film at 11:00

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
  • Finding a draftsman to do your schematic on D-size sheets so they could be reproduced on a Diazo (blueprint) machine
  • Doing a board layout on mylar at 4:1 with red and blue tape
  • Using Bishop Graphics puppets for the IC's

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
  • Finding a draftsman to do your schematic on D-size sheets so they could be reproduced on a Diazo (blueprint) machine
  • Doing a board layout on mylar at 4:1 with red and blue tape
  • Using Bishop Graphics puppets for the IC's
And after you're done with that, please fax me all the specs...

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
  • Sending a Telex to our European customers via punched paper tape prepared offline
  • Baudot Code
  • Market information on the RO-28 Teletype machine

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
An A/V device using any interface other than HDMI. Not necessarily a bad thing, but we had to replace our cable boxes recently and one very old TV we were using had only DVI and RGB. The new cable box had only HDMI.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
I just flipped though an old issue of a DIY magazine at an estate sale and saw ads from yesterday-year. How weird It was seeing the number of ads for mechanical devices to solve a particular ailment. And the name of the ailment is no longer used - to make it doubly difficult for any young person to know the "usefulness" of the quack medical devices in the ad. Devices to solve, impotence. The 1970s were an interesting time.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
I just flipped though an old issue of a DIY magazine at an estate sale and saw ads from yesterday-year. How weird It was seeing the number of ads for mechanical devices to solve a particular ailment. And the name of the ailment is no longer used - to make it doubly difficult for any young person to know the "usefulness" of the quack medical devices in the ad. Devices to solve, impotence. The 1970s were an interesting time.
1665677579293.png