Hi Forum.
I have started to draw a schematic of my project but think i might have been lost somewhere in between a schematic and a wiring diagram (not 100% sure what the difference is).
I have a system composed of a motor, motor-controller, an Arduino (micro controller), a bridge amplifier and a simple circuit. I am a ME so electronics are a new world (of fun) for me. If you feel like giving me some feedback of the schematics/wiring diagram i would be pleased.
I have started to draw a schematic of my project but think i might have been lost somewhere in between a schematic and a wiring diagram (not 100% sure what the difference is).
I have a system composed of a motor, motor-controller, an Arduino (micro controller), a bridge amplifier and a simple circuit. I am a ME so electronics are a new world (of fun) for me. If you feel like giving me some feedback of the schematics/wiring diagram i would be pleased.
Attachments
-
18.9 KB Views: 74