Eufy 11c robot vacuum- Brush motor replacement

Dstevener

Joined Dec 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,
First time posted here... I did some searches on this site as well as the internet, to no avail. It’s very likely that I am not using the correct terms. Here’s my situation. We have a Eufy 11c that’s been great at sucking up dog hair (2x 100lbs+). All of a sudden, its now beeping and the brush that spins to pick up the debris has stopped turning all together. I am not one to just throw things out and buy another one. So, I grabbed my screw drivers and started dissecting the Eufy. Piece by piece, until I found my way to the motor and it seems awful hard to turn.
I am having a heck of a time cross referencing the info on the motor to locate a replacement one. I guess my question is, can someone please decipher what the writing on the motor means and help me to understand what I need to buy to replace it? (I keep searching different pieces of the writing on the motor and can’t locate an exact match, but there are a lot of very close ones).

The writing on the motor is a follows:
STANDARD MOTOR
RP390-ST/20143/DV
SMBD137505 RoHS

E1231135-1339-4D2C-A8D2-E88C99931DB1.jpeg
793E9135-91D5-41F4-B3BC-A42ECB8BFC01.jpeg

F2E27880-CF4A-4D2E-BDF2-C8D43270A2EE.jpeg
Thank you,
Drew
-slightly in over my head!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Check the voltage at the motor terminals or leads to confirm voltage rating, these are high rpm motors due to the application.
You could send a email inquiry to their contact shown.
Max.

Hi Everyone,
First time posted here... I did some searches on this site as well as the internet, to no avail. It’s very likely that I am not using the correct terms. Here’s my situation. We have a Eufy 11c that’s been great at sucking up dog hair (2x 100lbs+). All of a sudden, its now beeping and the brush that spins to pick up the debris has stopped turning all together. I am not one to just throw things out and buy another one. So, I grabbed my screw drivers and started dissecting the Eufy. Piece by piece, until I found my way to the motor and it seems awful hard to turn.
I am having a heck of a time cross referencing the info on the motor to locate a replacement one. I guess my question is, can someone please decipher what the writing on the motor means and help me to understand what I need to buy to replace it? (I keep searching different pieces of the writing on the motor and can’t locate an exact match, but there are a lot of very close ones).

STANDARD MOTOR
RP390-ST/20143/DV
SMBD137505 RoHS

View attachment 166689
View attachment 166691

View attachment 166692
Thank you,
Drew
Drew, did you manage to fix this - I have the exact same issue and wanted to see if you found the correct motor in the end?

Dstevener

Joined Dec 29, 2018
Hi Pablogenesis,
I was not able to locate the correct motor. I emailed Eufy, and they informed me I was out of the warranty period and this was not something they sold or supported. Sadly, my Eufy is sitting in a box, waiting to come back to life...

Please let me know if you have any success on your end.

Thanks,

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Hi Max,
I did use google and also happened across the same site you shared. They have a “RP390-ST-24100” motor but I pulled out a “RP390-ST-20143”. Not sure if the exact fit is required, but that’s why I didn’t consider it the same.
More than likely the number difference references the drive on the shaft. The one in the link has no drive/gear/pulley. You would need to take the gear/pulley off of your motor to make it work.

Hi Everyone,

STANDARD MOTOR
RP390-ST/20143/DV
SMBD137505 RoHS

View attachment 166689
View attachment 166691

View attachment 166692
Thank you,
Drew
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/143388723781

Replacement part for this is available on eBay just follow the link
Hope this helps

Hi Everyone,

STANDARD MOTOR
RP390-ST/20143/DV
SMBD137505 RoHS

View attachment 166689
View attachment 166691

View attachment 166692
Thank you,
Drew
Hi Drew
I have had the same problem and a replacement part is the answer
Follow this link
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/254332446298
The part may take some time to arrive but it works great
Good luck
Christy

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
the part you have linked to is the incorrect motor. He needs the motor for the main brush, not the right side brush motor
The repair for these motors applies to all the Eufy motors. The commutator segments get shorted bi bits of the brushes until they are shorted together. Then the 'brain' detects excess current and stops with an error. If the motor is hard to turn that's what has happened.