EMG sensor

kudretuzuner

Joined Sep 10, 2020
Merhaba, EMG sensörü tasarlamaya çalışıyorum. Simülasyonlarda istediğim sonuçları alıyorum ama kasa taktığım problardan sinyal alamıyorum. Nerede hata yapıyorum? Teşekkürler. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L6v7d3_kLJs

Hello, I am trying to design the EMG sensor. I get the results I want in the simulations, but I can't get a signal from the probes I install in the case. Where am I making a mistake? Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L6v7d3_kLJs

[Translation added by moderator.]

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Two issues here, the first being my lack of ability to read the post, and the second being that I do not trust any technical information from you-tube, (The cartoon channel)
Welcome to AAC, I will try to help if I know what the question is,

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Merhaba, EMG sensörü tasarlamaya çalışıyorum. Simülasyonlarda istediğim sonuçları alıyorum ama kasa taktığım problardan sinyal alamıyorum. Nerede hata yapıyorum? Teşekkürler. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L6v7d3_kLJs
Hello, I am trying to design an EMG sensor. I get the results I want in the simulations, but I cannot get a signal from the probes I attached to the case. Where am I making a mistake? Thanks.

This is an English speaking forum. Even looking at your post and converting to English you have not provided enough information. A complete schematic? Links to the parts you are using, including the sensors? That just for a start.

Ron

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
OK, and thank you for the explanation. You have a simulation that works, are you able to post the circuit that you are simulating? A screen-shot might work but not a file of the ".asc"extension type, because that requires the simulator to view. The link that I followed did not make any sense at all.
What are you using for a signal to check operation? Can you provide a description of the circuit, such as how many stages of gain you have.?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019

Hello, I am trying to design the EMG sensor. I get the results I want in the simulations, but I can't get a signal from the probes I install in the case. Where am I making a mistake? Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/L6v7d3_kLJs

[Translation added by moderator.]
AAC'ye hoş geldiniz.

AAC Rules require posts to be in English in order to have a common language for the majority of members. We understand that even though a majority can speak some English even if it is not their native language many can’t speak English well enough to be understood. The solution to this problem is to use a translation website such as Google Translate to post in English.

As a courtesy, I‘ve translated your post in place.

kudretuzuner

Joined Sep 10, 2020
Hello, Thank you for your responses. I'm a Retired Dentist. As an amateur, I am doing R&Dec in order to get some information about my profession that I cannot find in the literature. I want to measure the electrical potential strength of the Novus Temporalis muscle while it is in function. The project is quite extensive. I finished the first stage. This is the second stage. I am also giving my e-mail openly because I don't know the forum rules exactly. I will use it as an open source for everyone.if you send an empty message to my e-mail, I can share all my files and work videos. Thank you again. note. I am writing this message from the PC at the Clinic where I work, because my PC is constantly translating into Turkish.

EMAIL REMOVED BY MODERATORplease use the conversation facility 1708522995036.pngin the tool bar at the top of the main window to contact this member

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I am also giving my e-mail openly because I don't know the forum rules exactly. I will use it as an open source for everyone.if you send an empty message to my e-mail, I can share all my files and work videos.
Hello.

AAC rules don’t allow emails to be posted in pubic messages, but the conversation facility will allow private messaging and exchanging email addresses there is perfectly acceptable. To avoid abuse you must have posted 10 messages before you can initiate a private message, but you can receive one at any time.

kudretuzuner

Joined Sep 10, 2020
OK, and thank you for the explanation. You have a simulation that works, are you able to post the circuit that you are simulating? A screen-shot might work but not a file of the ".asc"extension type, because that requires the simulator to view. The link that I followed did not make any sense at all.
What are you using for a signal to check operation? Can you provide a description of the circuit, such as how many stages of gain you have.?
Hello, I uploaded the screenshot video to my YouTube channel. I also gave the schematic a form.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Hello, I uploaded the screenshot video to my YouTube channel. I also gave the schematic a form.
Unfortunately the circuit details are covered by the youtoob graphics. And some wonder why I am so critical of the venue. I was hoping to see a whole circuit, sitting still on the screen, so it could be carefully examined. I am undoubtedly in the minority, but my attention focus is quite good. And when I focus attention on a circuit I am often able to see how it functions, or fails to function.