EMF Protective hood ...will it work ?

oz93666

Joined Sep 7, 2010

There's quiet a few of these on the market , made from fabric with metal fibers , sold to people to protect from cell phone mast radiation , and anything else the government may beam at us ... but will they work ....?

Is it possible the radiation could enter the opening and resonate ...Amplify and make things worse ?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006

There's quiet a few of these on the market , made from fabric with metal fibers , sold to people to protect from cell phone mast radiation , and anything else the government may beam at us ... but will they work ....?

Is it possible the radiation could enter the opening and resonate ...Amplify and make things worse ?
Absolutely! Head for the hills. Don't forget your Tommie Copper jockstrap while you're at it.
https://www.tommiecopper.com/

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009

It does not work.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
I was hoping for a more technical explanation .... what has that video got to do with anything???
That video is the technical explanation, it's a video of your money being wasted down a rathole it you buy this sort of crap.

Last edited:

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007

In short: they do not work, and they do nothing at all really ... they're no better at protecting your brains than a tin foil hat ... they're gear for people that have zero understanding of how radio emissions work, nor about their real effects in the human body. The only good thing about them is that at least they won't hurt you physically ... but they will hurt your wallet alright... and quite possibly also your social standing among scientists and engineers.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
There's quiet a few of these on the market , made from fabric with metal fibers , sold to people to protect from cell phone mast radiation (...)
No, they're sold to gullible, ignorant people whose minds are so open their brains have fallen out.

The only resonance that will occur is if the space between your ears is occupied by a perfect vacuum, thus making your cranium a perfect cavity resonator.

The government can go ahead and try to control my mind, I don't think they could be very effective since they don't seem to be able to do anything effectively.

Who buys this junk anyway?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The government can go ahead and try to control my mind, I don't think they could be very effective since they don't seem to be able to do anything effectively.

Who buys this junk anyway?
Other folks from Arkansas.....perhaps....maybe?
Oh...no....wait....I was thinking of California....that's right California.....that's the ticket!