Elon Musk and $8 twitter account.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Update - my follower (I think it's her) just tweeted that she'll be sporting a new blue dot but I can only see it when I look up from my Twitter feed.

https://www.redbubble.com/i/t-shirt...a05oansaIrzPOdNxbXwaAn8eEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
I think the idea is not a terrible one. I just don't understand how people can expect any kind of reliability on a website that also uses bots. Botting is done to fool a user into thinking it's a human to generate revenue and log data. How can a business promise to protect your data when it is clearly already using your data to generate revenue? It is while collar fraud where they have teams of lawyers and we the users do not.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I believe the coming trend to be controlled media where the "sheep" think they are still capable of free speech and action. In my opinion, the freedom of information has enabled many people to improves their lives at the literal expense of corporate giants.

Everywhere I go now, it is as if the top 5 social media platforms are where most of the "worlds" discussion is taking place. Those who control these systems are in an position of power to influence and silence at will. It is the new age of institutional control. Those who choose not to participate in social media are then at a political disadvantage because every major political figure and corporation has a significant profile on most of these sites. Naturally they will largely cater to their highest grossing target audience and society will be lured into farce political issues that are what the astute see happening every day as people bicker from their keyboards.
A great deal of what purports to be "information" is really not very useful at all. It's like digging through a steaming pile just to find the pony. Problem is all the ponies have left the barn, leaving behind the steaming pile.

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
A great deal of what purports to be "information" is really not very useful at all. It's like digging through a steaming pile just to find the pony. Problem is all the ponies have left the barn, leaving behind the steaming pile.
Yes, but Rome wasn't built in a day.

When asked of the usefulness of electricity, Michael said 'at least you will be able to tax it!'.

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
With a degree in Physics, I would certainly think so, but I didn't know he had expressed an opinion on tax policy.
I heard it used a joke by a gentleman who in fact had a master's in physics. I took the joke to be a form of "one man's junk is another man's treasure" as the man was quite avid about inspiring others to get creative both by thinking outside the box and thinking at all!

He encouraged his students that if they are to lay in bed all day doing nothing, they should at least do some thinking! Lol.

k1ng 1337

Joined Sep 11, 2020
Here is a video of some of his demonstrations. He does quite the variety in this old video series. Pretty cool stuff and I find his mannerism hilarious.