Electronic circuits sensitive mobile on?

srmed2000

Joined Jun 23, 2008
Electronic circuits sensitive mobile on

I need help me ...in finding electronic circuits reveal a mobile was working.

Gives warning that there Mobile works
any mobile was working at a distance of not less than 1 meters

PLEASE HELP ME
thanx ,

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Please try a different translation software, or find a friend who can translate for you. Your question did not translate well enough for us to know what you are asking.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I believe the original poster wants a schematic for a broad band receiver capable of detecting the presence of a nearby RF signal, and indicating the relative strength.

srmed2000

Joined Jun 23, 2008
I apologize because I do not speak English well

Now...I want the design of electronic circuit,

Objective; of the Electronic design circuit is to give a warning when there is a mobile open or on.(Remote sensing)

What is required to make This circuit:confused:,

Last edited:

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
This is the audio output. Either the sound will come from the speaker, if no plug is in the jack, or the sound will come from the headphones or other appliance if there is a plug in the jack.

From the website: "Headphones, a more powerful amplifier, or a computer's audio input can also be plugged into the phone jack."

srmed2000

Joined Jun 23, 2008
This is the audio output. Either the sound will come from the speaker, if no plug is in the jack, or the sound will come from the headphones or other appliance if there is a plug in the jack.

From the website: "Headphones, a more powerful amplifier, or a computer's audio input can also be plugged into the phone jack."

Thank you for your reply to my question,

But the problem is that I did not understand how I could get the voice of warning??

Supposing that the circuit is Detection of Cell Phone . How is the sound link????

To clarify,please attach pictures

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
It will omit a noise, however. Just prior to the cell phone ringing, there will be a sort of "burp ditty burp ditty ditty burp burp burp." (Please don't quote me on the exact sound. I neither remember it clearly, nor can I reproduce it accurately with words.) I think this is due to an audio frequency component of the digital signal from the phone.

srmed2000

Joined Jun 23, 2008
Thank you very .

I succeeded in designing circuit

Thank you ALL & Special thanks to Mr. thingmaker3

Last edited:

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
thingmaker3,

Very interesting! I think you just solved something that's been bugging me for quite a while. Your "burp ditty burp ditty ditty burp burp burp." is a sound I hear intermittently on several different FM radios. On the one in my office, I hear it even if the volume control is turned all the way down. My cell phone signal must be getting detected in the audio amp section.

Thanks!

Ken