Electronic circuit; OP-amp math problem

NorStudent-[NAF]

Joined May 12, 2018
Hello,
I have some problems with the attached circuit, it works, but can anyone tel me the mathematics for the four op-amps, IC1:A to D.
What is the mathematical formula for this four op-amp circuits .

Can someone at the same time tell me what fan-out is and how it works on IC2:A to F.

The circuit description gives a little background on what the different op-amps does, but i am not sure how to find or even what the mathematics behind them are.

Attachments

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
IC2: C is the gain element to create an oscillator with the Xtal.
IC2: A & I2CB buffers the oscillator.
IC2: DEF buffer and drive differential the Transducer and all
its C load.

Regards, Dana.

Last edited by a moderator:

danadak

Joined Mar 10, 2018
IC1:A is a NI amplifier with a G = 1 + R5/R4

IC1:B is a Inverting amplifier with G = R7/(pot setting + R6)

IC1:C is being used as a comparator.

IC1:C is being used as a comparator with hysteresis.

Regards, Dana.

NorStudent-[NAF]

Joined May 12, 2018
IC2: C is the gain element to create an oscillator with the Xtal.
IC2: A & I2CB buffers the oscillator.
IC2: DEF buffer and drive differential the Transducer and all
its C load.

Regards, Dana.
What is the math behind this, i do not understand how i can describe this?

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello,
I have some problems with the attached circuit, it works, but can anyone tel me the mathematics for the four op-amps, IC1:A to D.
What is the mathematical formula for this four op-amp circuits .

Can someone at the same time tell me what fan-out is and how it works on IC2:A to F.

The circuit description gives a little background on what the different op-amps does, but i am not sure how to find or even what the mathematics behind them are.
Hi,

The math behind the circuit is different for each stage of the circuit. The op amps can often be treated as voltage controlled voltage sources for example, and the comparators just make their output high when the non inverting input voltage is greater than the inverting input voltage.

Pick one stage at a time and work on that, then after you have mastered that stage move to the next stage.
You can always ask here, but try to keep it at one stage at a time so it makes it easier to reply.