Electron/charge flow

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
How would you stop electron/charge flow in a DC unshielded wire? Obvious answers will not be repied to, e.g., like turning of the power, cutting the wire, etc., etc.

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
Since a flux capacitor is not the goal here (haha) and you are being arrogantly ignorant you need no further reply. Think about it!

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
Sir, :)

Thank you for inquiry.

Its a valid question, that has to do with photon tunneling, other methods, the Van der Waals friction, plasmons, resonance frequencies, and electromagnetic fields using complex electromagnetic frequency combinations (photons) with various modulation techniques.

What I'm really looking for is anyone that has done research in this area either at the Newtonian (conventional test equipment, e.g., waveform generators, Rf amplifiers, antenna, etc.), micro (electromagnetic effects on molecular bonding for chemcial/metallurgy), and/or quantum level.

The Germans' have successfully increased the Quantum Van der Walls friction by a factor of 10,000,000 at 10 angstroms.

I'm looking to further enhance the multiple capabilties, but in the electromagnetic far field region from a point source within about 300 to 500 meters, using much higher engery levels and a direct pathway, to stop a command detonated Improvised Explosive Device (IED), which are being used by insurgents to kill Americans' and Iraqis', by stopping (Jamming) direct current (DC) electron/charge flow in a insulated but non-shielded wire or circuit. May sound like Sci-Fi but it is not.

V/R
Ron:)

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Quantaphoton,

Obviously, everyone here is clueless as to what you are talking about. Could you be so kind as to drop us a few references pertaining to the subject? Inquiring minds would like to know so as to get up to speed on this new way to apply technology. Ratch

triggernum5

Joined May 4, 2008
Are you a member at physicsforums.com? I'm not saying you won't get your answer here, but over there, this stuff is the primary bag of gags..

triggernum5

Joined May 4, 2008
Since a flux capacitor is not the goal here (haha) and you are being arrogantly ignorant you need no further reply. Think about it!
BTW, alot of brain teasers do get posted on these forums.. How am I supposed to know if this falls into that category, or if its something you're pondering, or if you're just trying to look smart & patriotic with a bunch of physics terms..
The problem I see, is if we do figure out how to solve this particular problem, the terrorists will just start insulating their wires..:)

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
I'm looking to further enhance the multiple capabilties, but in the electromagnetic far field region from a point source within about 300 to 500 meters, using much higher engery levels and a direct pathway, to stop a command detonated Improvised Explosive Device (IED), which are being used by insurgents to kill Americans' and Iraqis', by stopping (Jamming) direct current (DC) electron/charge flow in a insulated but non-shielded wire or circuit. May sound like Sci-Fi but it is not.

V/R
Ron:)
Yes you need a circuit with enough Electrical radiation in that will only target the Iraquis. However the problem may be if they are mixed with iranians, but I guess that is ok. You definitely got it, You should go an buy all the parts right away. Also go ask your local Radio Shack to see if you can get the suit of "Magneto" from the Xmem and then you can go help your american friends.:rolleyes:. Make sure your parents don't know this or you will be in trouble.

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
With about as much respect as I can muster, why don't you put your brains to work and seriously look at this problem. Your the self-reported experts.

Wire cutters, you obviously don't understand the question. If the IED is manned with a suicide command wire terrorist/insurgent, he or she would detonate the weapon before we even got there or run before someone could shoot him/her, but before he/she did that he/she would have detonated a protection IED to kill our guy with the wire cutters or shoot him.

The rest of you seem to be adolescent and disdainful, knowing only what you've been taught.

Come on people put you minds to work.

A EMP pulse would work and they can easily be generated without a nuclear explosion, but that requires some expensive equipment and would literally destroy any active circuit components with P/N junctions throughtout a fairly wide area.

What about a series of overlapping DC pulses emitted by different point sources? As one field is ending/collapsing another is expanding.

What about resonanting the molecular structure of the copper alloy? What would happen?

How would you increase the positive charge on protons to attract more electons and therein reducing the number of free electrons? How could you reduce the number of free electrons?

Stop ridiculing and do something worth while. When people have no ideas and don't care to explore a subject, they ridicule disdainfully to make themselves look good. How many brillant people have been put down by people like you, when only to find out later that the person with the question/idea was correct?

Last edited:

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Quantaphoton,

A EMP pulse would work and they can easily be generated without a nuclear explosion....
A lot of work and more resources than this group has available has gone into EMP's. If it was easy to do, it would already have been done.

What about a series of overlapping DC pulses emitted by different point sources? As one field is ending/collapsing another is expanding.
Why DC pulses? Why not alternating pulses? Ever hear of hardening sites or missiles/bombs to be invulerable to EMP'S?

What about resonanting the molecular structure of the copper alloy? What would happen?
Yes, what about it? Can anyone do it at a distance through shielding.

How would you increase the positive charge on protons to attract more electons and therein reducing the number of free electrons? How could you reduce the number of free electrons?
You mean increase the unit charge, which has been shown to be quantitized at a particular value? That would be a violation of a basic principle of particle physics.

Stop ridiculing and do something worth while.
Show us the way by giving us some reference material that illustrates how those ideas are feasible. Also we don't want to reinvent the wheel by repeating something that proved to be not feasible.

When people have no ideas and don't care to explore a subject, they ridicule disdainfully to make themselves look good.
Before expending time and resources, we want to see some feasiblility studies. Note the time and resources expended on perpetual motion machines, and the rightful ridicule and distain heaped upon those who spent that effort.

How many brillant people have been put down by people like you, when only to find out later that the person with the question/idea was correct?
Compared to the number of people who wasted their time, not many. It does not do any good to harangue us unless you can point us in the right direction with something more than hand waving. Ratch

triggernum5

Joined May 4, 2008
Nuke the wire then..
Seriously though, you're jumping the gun.. What you're suggesting is akin to the fact that a transporter beam would make an ideal humane mouse trap..
If you figure that out, you'd probably also be close to perfecting superconductivity and cold fusion, and at that point, Iraqi insurgents become rather irrelevant, because it that point America would deem the Iraqi democracy fit enough to continue on without their occupation..

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
Mr.Quantaphoton your idea may be marvelous however your cause is dead trust me on that. It is a waste of american lifes they all died in vain in Iraq just like in Vietnam.
Unfortunately you DO NOT have a clue of what your government is doing.
You need to study a lot harder and ask yourself why in the first place your government attacked the peacefull peope of Iraq.
Now you should be very gratefull to the Japanise government who is practically keeping you alive since Germany is not giving money to the US any longer.
Do you actually know that President Bush Senior TOLD Sadam to attack Kuwait in 1991? You were probably in kindergarten at that time.
I am sorry I am getting out of the subject but there are so many ignorant people and that is why as crazy as it looks the American government (which is mandated by the military industries and rich corporations) use and abuse people like Mr. Quantaphoton and here is the evidence.
Mr. Quantaphoton READ different newspapers, learn another language, visit another country (not just Mexico), compare different reports and MAKE your own conclusions about what is really happening. OPEN your mind man!.
Your worse enemy right now is American channels TV.
There is no way that USA could recover from what they have done. They also have fallen behind in many technologies compared to Japan and Europe and they are too far back, if the USA advance so will the other potencies but they have the advantage of being way ahead. The future is not good for them.

Last edited:

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
You are full of hate and ignorance amber. Its you that has bought off on the lefts/liberal story. Its you and your kind that has weaked the world. If America goes down as you suggest, so will you and your leftist or fascist life..

Stick to physics thats something you know a little bit of.

Last edited:

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
Your idea certainly has merit, however, we are doing that now, if possible, but IED attacks are often accompanied with rifle and RPG fire.

IEDs are not that easy to detect, nor is the triggerman. So, were studing other possiblities.

Quantaphoton

Joined Jul 14, 2008
Quantaphoton,

A lot of work and more resources than this group has available has gone into EMP's. If it was easy to do, it would already have been done.

http://www.amazing1.com/emp.htm there are many other references.

Why DC pulses? Why not alternating pulses? Ever hear of hardening sites or missiles/bombs to be invulerable to EMP'S?

As most have, hardening your electronics or using screen rooms will help protect against EMP - even using vacuum tubes.

Yes, what about it? Can anyone do it at a distance through shielding.

I'm not asking about a shielded wire.

Compared to the number of people who wasted their time, not many. It does not do any good to harangue us unless you can point us in the right direction with something more than hand waving. Ratch
Edison tried hundreds of materials before tungsten. According to you, it was a waste of time. Or, do only successful endeavors meet you criteria for "worth doing"!

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
theamber,

It is a waste of american lifes they all died in vain in Iraq just like in Vietnam.
No they didn't. You have to admit, Sadamn looked pretty good on the end of a rope, didn't he? And the US gave the Iraqis the opportunity to govern themselves.

You need to study a lot harder and ask yourself why in the first place your government attacked the peacefull peope of Iraq.
In the first place, the US did not attack the people of Iraq. They attacked the leadership and armed forces of Iraq. Great pains were taken to minimum civilian casualities. By the way, if the people were so peaceful, then why did they attack each other so fiercely when the invasion gave them the opportunity to do so. The US attacked because they thought Sadamn was building and about to use weapons of mass destruction. Although that did not prove to be imminent, he did have a weapons program that he hid and dispersed, hoping to reactivate it when the heat was off. And remember, he did attack his own people with gas, so there was some worry that Sadamn had the willingess to exploit any weapon system he could obtain.

Now you should be very gratefull to the Japanise government who is practically keeping you alive since Germany is not giving money to the US any longer.
Do you mean loaning money? I know of no country that gives money to the US, do you?

Do you actually know that President Bush Senior TOLD Sadam to attack Kuwait in 1991? You were probably in kindergarten at that time.
I wasn't. I have heard that story before. Got evidence?

I am sorry I am getting out of the subject but there are so many ignorant people and that is why as crazy as it looks the American government (which is mandated by the military industries and rich corporations) use and abuse people like Mr. Quantaphoton and here is the evidence.
I would not call your disagreement with Quantaphoton "evidence".

Your worse enemy right now is American channels TV.
How so?

There is no way that USA could recover from what they have done.
Er, what did they do?

They also have fallen behind in many technologies compared to Japan and Europe and they are too far back, if the USA advance so will the other potencies but they have the advantage of being way ahead. The future is not good for them.
Could you give some examples? Nothing stays the same, especially if effort is put into changing the status quo. Ratch

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
Quantaphoton,

Do you preview your replies? Most of your answers are mixed up with your quotes.

Your link proves what I said before. It's hard to break through the hardening and shielding if you go with the EMP technology.

I'm not asking about a shielded wire.
I am not talking about only a shielded wire, although that might be effective at times.

Edison tried hundreds of materials before tungsten. According to you, it was a waste of time. Or, do only successful endeavors meet you criteria for "worth doing"!
I never said that. Tungsten is tough, and Edison recognized that quickly in his search. The problem was working it into a filament. Actually, I believe it was one of his assistants who finally did it. The assistant was quoted as saying that if he know then what he knew now about how difficult it was to work tungsten, he would have given up. Ratch

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Can I ask all members to keep the discussion on-topic and avoid any personal attacks. Political discussions are for the off-topic forum.

Thank you.

Dave