Electric Scooter Charger Port Problem

megalodon

Joined Jun 18, 2021
Hello

I've bought an Mega Motion electric scooter model M5 350W. But the main problem is that my scooter has USB port and the charger another type ( I attached some photos)

Please, I need a solution for this problem, because I've searched for a charger with USB port, but it doesn't exist.

Thanks!

Attachments

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
That USB port is probably for providing power to something like a phone. It can‘t possibly be the battery’s charging connector.

Somewhere else, maybe very close to the battery, will be a connector that fits that supply (assuming it came with the scooter). It may have a weather cover over it, like a rubber plug, or a door, but the USB port is certainly not the place to charge the battery.

megalodon

Joined Jun 18, 2021
That USB port is probably for providing power to something like a phone. It can‘t possibly be the battery’s charging connector.

Somewhere else, maybe very close to the battery, will be a connector that fits that supply (assuming it came with the scooter). It may have a weather cover over it, like a rubber plug, or a door, but the USB port is certainly not the place to charge the battery.
Thank you very much. Problem solved