Effective Resistance of a circuit

logearav

Joined Aug 19, 2011
Dear Members,
Trashing includes verbal and physical. In fact, yesterday i told my teacher that i got the correct way of solving through this forum and he bluntly told to get taught everything through this forum and not to approach him again for any clarification and verbally abused me in front of the whole class. I felt ashamed. Nonetheless, i got the satisfaction that i knew the correct way of approaching with respect to this problem through this forum members.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
First off ... if I paid for that course, I would be talking to the head of the department demanding to know why that TA is teaching and not the professor. Any professor or TA not willing to clarify something is worthless. If the department head can't answer your questions, there is the president or chancelor of the university. Work your way up the heirachy of the institution till you get satisfaction.

My wife signed up for a course titled "Statistics using Excel". The first words out of the professors mouth was they would not be using Excel. My wife complained to the department head, who assured her that they would be using excel ... as the department head would be teaching that portion. My wife demanded her money back ... and she got it.

If you are not getting what you paid for ... report them ... and get your money back if you are completely dissatisfied.