Ebook to PDF

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
I recently purchased a Amazon Kindle book ,and download the PC app as I do not have a Kindle device.
Apparently there is apps that will convert to a PDF, has anyone done this with a PC file version, if so what service do you recommend?

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
I have an Ipad, can’t remember but when I downloaded it I think I used an Kindle app for Ipad.

kv

Edit: I thought it worked well.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
@nsaspook
Hi, I downloaded the Calibre pgm as suggested but ran into a problem you might enlighten on.
I purchased an Ebook on Amazon Kindle and can view it on my PC via Kindle Cloud Reader,
I tried to find it with Calibre, but nothing showed up, do you know how it can be done or what is the secret?

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
I have PDF X from the Microsoft store since I run Win10. Works for me, both as reader and converter.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
@nsaspook
Hi, I downloaded the Calibre pgm as suggested but ran into a problem you might enlighten on.
I purchased an Ebook on Amazon Kindle and can view it on my PC via Kindle Cloud Reader,
I tried to find it with Calibre, but nothing showed up, do you know how it can be done or what is the secret?
This is on Linux:
Calibre Main window
I click on
Add books:
On the Select books window
Files of type:
Kindle books
.mobi extension files will be shown in the files display.
Select the file you wish to add and press
Open.

With the just added book selected.

Calibre Main window
I click on
Convert books
Output format:
PDF

OK