Drawing circuits to help people

Davis

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Hey,

I found that its really difficult make a schmatic on the discussion board, if there was a way that we could somehow use a paint pallet or something else to lay out a schmatic that would be great.

- Matt

Battousai

Joined Nov 14, 2003
Are you talking about incorporating some sort of graphic tool into the forum?

I guess you can always use paintbrush or something similar and post the picture?

Davis

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Oh, I totally see your point. However, I'm behind a firewall when I'm at work, and I'm restricted on what I can upload, when I'm typing on the forum durring my lunch break. At home this isn't a problem, I can just post it on my ftp.

- Matt

Battousai

Joined Nov 14, 2003
Oh I see what you're saying... hmmm... maybe there's some sort of website that lets you draw things that you could link to? I know I must have seen one before...

Davis

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Hell, I would love to open up PSPICE, Multisym, or Design Architect, Mentor Graphics and just select all, copy, paste. That would be SWEET! Maybe we could get symbols of resistors, transistors, ac, dc sources that could be added as easily as a smiley face :D!

- Davis

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I think this is a good idea, however I'm not sure how easy it would be to impliment such a thing. I usually try to use sample circuits from our University archive however sometimes these aren't correct and require some explaining.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Have any of you guys got that Windows Breadboard - someone this forum mentioned it a while back. It seems pretty good, but I'm not sure whether it would be suitable for what we're talking about here.

Maybe someone could shed some light :)