Downloadable version (pdf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

elliott779

Joined Oct 25, 2006
I've been looking around, and it seems that i cannot find somewhere that I can download a PDF version of the material on your site (or it could be that I just didn't look hard enough :p ) It would be nice to be able to read the massive amounts of information you have, while sitting somewhere other than in front of my computer. If you could possibly create a pdf version, or direct me to somewhere that I could get one, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
I've been looking around, and it seems that i cannot find somewhere that I can download a PDF version of the material on your site (or it could be that I just didn't look hard enough :p ) It would be nice to be able to read the massive amounts of information you have, while sitting somewhere other than in front of my computer. If you could possibly create a pdf version, or direct me to somewhere that I could get one, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Tony Kuphaldt's excellent treatise on the subject of electronics is available here .

hgmjr

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I will need to check whether the PDF versions on ibiblio.org are the up to date versions since modifcations are made to the textbook on a continuous basis. If in doubt the on-line version here at AAC is the definative version.

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Dave,

They still are on ibiblio.org which is the link that hgmjr provided.
Hi JoeJester,

Yes they are, and as far as I can see the last update (to the AC Motors section in Volume 2) was originally made to the versions at ibiblio.org and secondly here at AAC in August of this year. Therefore we can assume both versions are up to date.

We should make it more obvious to visitors here where they can obtain the dowloadable version.

Dave

elliott779

Joined Oct 25, 2006
Thanks to all that have replied - i will pay a visit to ibiblio.org. I agree with Dave (the admin guy)- there should be a link, or even just a sentence on the AAC site that lets users know where they can download the books. Thanks again!

Elliott

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
hi if u can send me all these books and all books about electronics
10x so much bro
my email : shadi000@hotmail.com
The PDF version of the e-book is now available for download from the AAC sections - click the PDF link in the upper right-hand corner of each page (this is a download link to each volume dependant on which section you are viewing in the e-book).

Dave

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Go to the section in the e-book you want to download and select the PDF link in the top right hand corner. This will download the whole Volume of the section you are reading.

Dave

soma mitra

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I have the All About Circuits book on PDF, if anyone wants it, it is about 13.8MB zipped. Just PM me your email address and I will send it to you.
plz send me the pdf. a lot of thanks to you.

Please send Dave a PM - we remove email addresses to prevent spambots from picking them up.

Last edited by a moderator:

lion king

Joined Dec 31, 1969
I have the All About Circuits book on PDF, if anyone wants it, it is about 13.8MB zipped. Just PM me your email address and I will send it to you.
can you plese 4wd me that file
at
<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

Good to hear you like the site.
If you have any questions, feel free to register and start asking.
We will be happy to answer the questions.

There is also the eBook, see the tabs on the top of the page.
To download the eBook as PDF you will have to register
Did you also look at the useful websites thread:
Useful websites for electronics (Ver. 2)
Or the RF related links thread:
RF related links

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.