Does overunity exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
You hijacked a thread, you probably would have been ok if you would have started your own and didn't hijack someone elses. Its not like you have been banned. It's not a conspiracy.

sdpeders

Joined Oct 8, 2010
No but I've learned enough from the senior moderators to know I might as well be banned, they could have simply moved my posts as we do with posts on other sites. Therefore I will not be returning. But thanks for your input to my posts, I did enjoy your replies and hope we run into one another and share thoughts on one of the other forums I belong to.

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
Thanks for removing my posts, even though I backed them up with the proof you say your site requires. Your site is obviously only interested in current technology and not in helping aid in future technologies. I will make sure to post your site some bad reviews on the other forums and engineering sites I belong to and let my colleagues know your sites position.
:eek:

What will we do!

PLEASE don't post bad reviews! We really need good publicity right now!!

Oh wait, I (and everyone else I suspect) couldn't care less.

The problem is, that so far, every overunity "theory" or device is a scam. You can only convert energy. Energy can be converted to mass. But energy cannot be created. It is a fundamental law of science, and it is no conspiracy.

I hope your engineering friends laugh at you.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
No but I've learned enough from the senior moderators to know I might as well be banned, they could have simply moved my posts as we do with posts on other sites. Therefore I will not be returning. But thanks for your input to my posts, I did enjoy your replies and hope we run into one another and share thoughts on one of the other forums I belong to.
I couldn't care less about the reviews tht any one write about AAC.
U will return. This forum is far better than any other out there

Status
Not open for further replies.