Does overunity exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
WOW! If you filled the reservoir with thermocouples, you could have FREE POWER!

THINK ABOUT IT! The thermocouples produce power when hot! So, you could produce the power needed for the boiler that makes the thermocouples hot that creates the power that makes the thermocouples hot!

Then you could store the extra 9% in batteries to power the WORLD!

ahem..sorry.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
We should have the FED invent some batteries. You apply 10 watts to the battery and get 10,000 watts out. That would boost the economy.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
efficiency of 109% wow. Then I can take the 9% and use them to create more energy, and so on. After heating up the boiler once I can feed the extra energy back to the system. If I take a long warm shower, the boiler will be warmer than before I started the shower. Very nifty

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is Vince Lombardi's fault (a famous American football coach). He wanted his players to give 110%, and ever since people have wanted similar out of everything.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It has come to my attention that Steorn will conduct their final experiment on Saturday 30th jan 2010 1600hrs GMT. The experiment is called "Proving Overunity" and will be streamed LIVE on steorn.com . There is also the option of attending in person if you are in Dublin. Gee... I was sure overunity only was sham, scam, and flimflam. I guess I have to eat humble pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that day:rolleyes:

HarveyH42

Joined Jul 22, 2007
Hope they get so fans and air conditioning this time, shame the camera lights melted the last one. Strange how those smart marketing guys would miss something like that.

What time is it in Florida time? Barely keep up with American time, have to wait until someone mention it's time change for daylight-savings...

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Final experiment? Really?

Gosh, if we can't believe a production made by the scammer with absolutely no recognized outside authority to attest to the legitimacy of the experiment, what can we believe? I am just sure there won't be any hidden wires or funny editing jumps.

Let us also remember that, even though this "final" experiment will utterly prove that his motor makes more power than it consumes (or at least that one voltmeter reads higher than another), it still will not be able to run itself or be ready to go to market. Keep that research money pouring in!

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
It is Vince Lombardi's fault (a famous American football coach). He wanted his players to give 110%, and ever since people have wanted similar out of everything.
LOL!

It has come to my attention that Steorn will conduct their final experiment on Saturday 30th jan 2010 1600hrs GMT. The experiment is called "Proving Overunity" and will be streamed LIVE on steorn.com . There is also the option of attending in person if you are in Dublin. Gee... I was sure overunity only was sham, scam, and flimflam. I guess I have to eat humble pie for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that day:rolleyes:
Neato. here's a paraprhase from video 4 (yes, I watched part of it...painfully)...

Audience member: "Why don't you have a capacitor in place of the battery so you can show the charge and discharge cycles better?"

Mr. Malarkey: "Well, you see, we need an almost instantaneous current delivery and capacitors have a delay."

Well, I'm sold. Who wants to buddy up for Dublin?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
LOL!
Well, I'm sold. Who wants to buddy up for Dublin?
That was a very kind offer Paulo. But I will enjoy this astounding event in front of my widescreen media center, with a sixpack of beer, and a king size bag chips. While I enthusiastic signal with my "GO Overunity" banner

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
I'm sure it will prove entertaining, ala Mystery Science Theatre 3000 entertaining...

Just have to get my robot and gumball machine up and talking and I'm golden.

p.s. what kind of chips you gettin? I have a fondness for Doritos and cottage cheese myself.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I heard Steorn did the "demo" without any inconvenient apparatus like meters. Some apparently critical part of the assembly was just not quite clear enough to see into. Nothing suspicious about that. Guess we have to take his/their word for it.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I see that you are an easy-going kind of guy.

However, if we synchronize our dipping intervals just right, we will actually end up with slightly more dip each time.
With practice I expect you will be able to get 50% more dips than if done singly, since as efficiencies increase the quantity of dip will to.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I heard Steorn did the "demo" without any inconvenient apparatus like meters. Some apparently critical part of the assembly was just not quite clear enough to see into. Nothing suspicious about that. Guess we have to take his/their word for it.
Oh yes I guess this was quite a show with a lot of applause, the "correct" questions from the audience. And then the show was over absolute no major evidence were given at all. And all unpleasant topics masterly avoided. I can picture me the show as half a day time TV marketing show, and half an illusionist show.

Paulo540

Joined Nov 23, 2009
It must have been a success, because the media hasn't said anything about it and I think they just deported the CEO to Haiti.

Oh...they didn't? nevermind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.