Does MEGA 2560 analog pins has internal pull up resistance?

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Read the device datasheet to find out.

2.3.8 Port F (PF7..PF0)

Port F serves as analog inputs to the A/D Converter.

Port F also serves as an 8-bit bi-directional I/O port, if the A/D Converter is not used. Port pins can provide internal pull-up resistors (selected for each bit). The Port F output buffers have symmetrical drive characteristics with both high sink and source capability. As inputs, Port F pins that are externally pulled low will source current if the pull-up resistors are activated. The Port F pins are tri-stated when a reset condition becomes active, even if the clock is not running. If the JTAG interface is enabled, the pull-up resistors on pins PF7(TDI), PF5(TMS), and PF4(TCK) will be activated even if a reset occurs.

Port F also serves the functions of the JTAG interface

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Read the device datasheet to find out.

2.3.8 Port F (PF7..PF0)

Port F serves as analog inputs to the A/D Converter.

Port F also serves as an 8-bit bi-directional I/O port, if the A/D Converter is not used. Port pins can provide internal pull-up resistors (selected for each bit). The Port F output buffers have symmetrical drive characteristics with both high sink and source capability. As inputs, Port F pins that are externally pulled low will source current if the pull-up resistors are activated. The Port F pins are tri-stated when a reset condition becomes active, even if the clock is not running. If the JTAG interface is enabled, the pull-up resistors on pins PF7(TDI), PF5(TMS), and PF4(TCK) will be activated even if a reset occurs.

Port F also serves the functions of the JTAG interface
Thanks.
I got it.
Best