Do not try this at home

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Go back to playing with your steam engine,"Go Fish"...camping ,have fried

Irish potato's for breakfast with duck egg's. What in your opinion is the

country with the best coffee. Did you have the Jaun Valdez coffee ads

in your country. Do you need a vacation ?
Now now Lossy. If you behave you to can also come over and play with my steam engine. By the way. Then I am my camping trips. I prefer to get fresh quail eggs flown in by helicopter for my breakfast omelette every day. My stomac tends to get upset by the more common hen egg. Can not have that then I am fishing

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Worst case of "too much information" I have ever seen on this site!

Please guys, lets keep the conversations above the waist.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Go back to some of my first post,I out grew this so will you...

it takes time,you are behind times,sorry.

My truck needs to have the all change.

Last edited:

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Go back to some of my first post,I out grew this so will you...

it takes time,you are behind times,sorry.

My truck needs to have the all change.
You mean this one. As this is your first posting
on utube there is video clip that shows a high voltage lift that works very
good .You can see all the parts close up and like you say( Bill) it lift's
30 feet and is very dangerous. check it out you will be impressed.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Something in that article seems a little off, though. How can the doctors say it "definitely wasn't any kind of sex game"? How would they know? :rolleyes:

What that suggests to me is that the Vicar is paying them off to say that. If the "truth" came out, he could lose a lot according to his religion. Not sure of their actual beliefs, but it wouldn't turn out well for him.
Of course, this is pure speculation. I just don't think "falling on a potato" will really do that to you. Seems very far-fetched........
The doctors are just saying what happened. Of coarse it was sex related. They just have to be all professional and private. But you bet your arse that whole hospital and all their colleges were getting jpg's of the xrays and laughing hysterically. I'm just happy their not using gerbils and hamsters anymore.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Its a known severe problem with the catholic church and priest molesting children esspecially boys. Not surprising because many people enter priesthood because they are gay and won't have to date women or deal with their advances. Then time passes and they realize they are sexually attracted to men and their surrounded by lil boys. Just a recipe for disaster.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The sad part is, compared to the general population, the clergy is much less likely to percentage wise. The problem is in the bureaucracy wanting to cover it up and make it go away, which leads to pedophiles getting away with it and repeating the offenses further down the road.

Still, it has nothing to do with a potato up the bum. A Vicar in this context is a member of the Anglican church (the British church), they are not priests in the same sense as Catholics, nor are they celibate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicar

Last edited: